Just had another ashtray fall out while eating a bowl of cigarettes

SafeMode

Elite Member
:no: I have got to get to the mechanic. I hate going but I want to eep my origianl ash tray. haven't smoke a cig in 3 months r so but I do eat cigs now insaed. Just got tired of smoking cigs all my life. I do smoke too many cigs tho and eat way to much candy while smoking. Only my 2nd r third cigarette and my 1st ash tray just fell out on iys own as a adult..... hate going to mechanic. have a few cigars to.

You gotta admit, dude makes use of his time and talent...works 12 hours a day, spends 100 hours failing to figure out a bounty hunter toof detector while feeding the dog headphones and eating froot loops at the farm...and still has the time to ponder and post fodder for the fans to feed on, all in the same week:shock:...can't wait for the x-ray specs video of all this...

You gotta admit, dude makes use of his time and talent...works 12 hours a day, spends 100 hours failing to figure out a bounty hunter toof detector while feeding the dog headphones and eating froot loops at the farm...and still has the time to ponder and post fodder for the fans to feed on, all in the same week:shock:...can't wait for the x-ray specs video of all this...

:lol:

:no: I have got to get to the mechanic. I hate going but I want to eep my origianl ash tray. haven't smoke a cig in 3 months r so but I do eat cigs now insaed. Just got tired of smoking cigs all my life. I do smoke too many cigs tho and eat way to much candy while smoking. Only my 2nd r third cigarette and my 1st ash tray just fell out on iys own as a adult..... hate going to mechanic. have a few cigars to.

Hahahahahaha:laughing:

Bewhere of mechaniacs! Theyhve been known to tern yur ashtray upside down. And when you pull itt out the furst time the parts n labour bill falls out. They don't slide em bachk in feer free ya know!

After reading this post,

I don't need to take that diuretic the doc prescribed.
hh,
John Morton

Back
Top Bottom