Park Hunt. Digging those mid tones. I'm tired.

Stiffwrists

Elite Member
Hit a local park today. Lots and lots of digging. Look at that nickel count! Interesting finds were: a very small key, a Canadian $1 coin, and a junker ring. Did manage a single wheat. After finding my first gold ring recently, I can't stop myself from digging every pop top I swing over. All in all a really fun day of hunting! Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20171208_181200_resized.jpg
    20171208_181200_resized.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 254
  • 20171208_181210_resized.jpg
    20171208_181210_resized.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 250
Hey! Great Hunting!! My daughter is now collecting those Oblongs! Theres a whole crazy group of collectors who will camp outside a place to get to a certain mill machine!:laughing:

Great count on the Nickels again and all the clad for that matter...You are doing very well at this Sport! I have not found ONE gold ring all this season dirt or water! Nice Work SW!

With a nickel count like that if there was a gold ring there you would have probably found it. Betting your pull tab pile was large!

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Looking at all tbose nickels, makes me think you had to have a large pouch for the trash. Great dedications!

Hit a local park today. Lots and lots of digging. Look at that nickel count! Interesting finds were: a very small key, a Canadian $1 coin, and a junker ring. Did manage a single wheat. After finding my first gold ring recently, I can't stop myself from digging every pop top I swing over. All in all a really fun day of hunting! Thanks for looking.

Impressive clad haul, SW! Especially the nickels - you must’ve had a backpack for all the pull tabs and other trash!

That small key is pretty cool - keys are one of my favorite variety of relic finds. Just a ton of variation - each one seems to have their own character!

Back
Top Bottom