Finally some 18k

flphil

Forum Sponsor
This year has been tough for gold & I haven't had a chance to hunt much since I have been so busy at the shop but I was able to squeeze in a 1.5 hour hunt this morning between honey dews. Got a load of clad, a Hot Wheels Car (whats up with the Chinese Taxi?) and a sweet 18K bracelet, 9.2 grms about 280.00 melt value but it fits the wife so everybody's happy. Also remember you guys with the CTX's read as a zinc which was the first target in the hole second target was the bracelet. Dig the Zincs! HH, Phil
coins.jpg

booty.jpg

bracelet.jpg

9.2grms.jpg

18k1.jpg

That’s a dandy of a find! Congrats with the 18K. I haven’t been out much either lately, and I live in Ohio so the opportunities are coming to an end real soon.

:dingding: Nice score on that bracelet! Should've told the wife you skunked!:lol:

That's a sweet chunk of gold, maybe even more sold out right?

Wowzer! :shock:

Now THAT is something I'd love to see in my scoop! The only bracelet I've found worth anything was a silver Pandora (with practically no charms), but that 18k surely blows it out of the water!

Great work! Glad you were able to get out there and hit yellow!
:thumbsup:

That'l work! With that open design, its a wonder it didnt hit like tabs?...Well, if you can only get out for a little, thats the way to do it!

Thats sweet

A short hunt, and a big pay day, look out guys, keep Phil bussy packing detectors, so the Florida boys can get some gold, as when he retires, the booty will be harder to find :lol::lol::lol::detector::bling:, congrats nice find bro.

Wow! That’s a nice bracelet. But what your really saying is you found it then as soon as you got home lost it. I’ve had several losses like that myself but they’re worth it in the long run

Back
Top Bottom