Farm equipment maybe

BuckO

Any ideas?... found this in the woods near an old foundation

Attachments

• 57E4DF09-5BE2-4DFA-9A0E-7031A13F2301.jpg
    57E4DF09-5BE2-4DFA-9A0E-7031A13F2301.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 318
I don't think it's a cultivator tooth. Don't believe they'd go thru all the manufacturing effort to drill all those holes, whats the point. I think you're missing alot of what it was. Bet if you traced it out on a paper and rotated it to get what the original shape was, it'll be round. If that's the case, more likely a pipe flange or the like. If you do that, post up the OD, ID and roughly the bolt hole ID's.

I don't think it's a cultivator tooth. Don't believe they'd go thru all the manufacturing effort to drill all those holes, whats the point. I think you're missing alot of what it was. Bet if you traced it out on a paper and rotated it to get what the original shape was, it'll be round. If that's the case, more likely a pipe flange or the like. If you do that, post up the OD, ID and roughly the bolt hole ID's.

Depending on the depth of cut front to back a cultivator (larger models) were made adjustable for depth depending on the crop you were working.

Depending on the depth of cut front to back a cultivator (larger models) were made adjustable for depth depending on the crop you were working.

Hey,could be, just not like any I've ever seen. As et up as it is, we may never know. Looking for alternative possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom