Outstanding!! Double Walker and more. #video up#

Goat88

Elite Member
Out to my new spot for a four hours today. One of those days that make metal detecting so much fun. First time I have ever found two halves in the same hunt. The 1916 is the earliest I have found here. Crazy thing is I found more silver than clad and not one wheat today. Usually come out of there with 7-8 wheats. The 1916 came first at about 5 in. The 44 half was showing a perfect 01.44/46 from all angles. Great sound. I thought no way another half. I took a video of the dig just in case it was. Hopefully I can get it up for people to watch. Thats 17 silver from this spot and 15 silver for the new year. Great day for sure. HH and GL.
Sorry about the quality and sound. First video and 35 dollar phone. And it's hard to dig while holding a phone. My daughter named it for me.

Last edited:
Oops. Canadian quarter is no silver. Sorry

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 618
Wow ! A double walker day? Amaizing ! Nothing like grabbing an ounce of silver in one hunt . Dang ! If that Canadian was a 1967 you would be in like a burglar.
Big congrats is in order . 👍
Dew

Congrats on the double walkers (and a first year one to boot) and other finds! Truly an excellent hunt and one you will never forget!

Welcome to the double silver halves in one hunt club! For those of us who aren't lucky enough to be in the silver dollar club...:lol:

Congrats on the double walkers (and a first year one to boot) and other finds! Truly an excellent hunt and one you will never forget!

Welcome to the double silver halves in one hunt club! For those of us who aren't lucky enough to be in the silver dollar club...:lol:

A special hunt for sure. Two Walkers is amazing that's for sure A great outing Goat. What a great start to the new year. Congrats! Trapper

Waveoff I was blessed with 4 Halves in one hunt and was never told of a double half club. Must be because all four were Kennedy clads......LOL

Man what an awesome start to the year. At that rate you'll hit 300 silvers by years end.
Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That 16 oughta be worth a few bucks Goat. I’ve never seen where anyone has dug one. To dig 2 in the same day is some kind of site,you have work to do there! One heck of a start to the season,just make sure you’re enjoying what you’re doing and take it all in stride! I pushed hard last year and won’t do the same this year,it’s just too much. I know it’s possible for ME to hit a certain number,now it’s all about OLD and QUALITY. A site like yours is what guys dream of...

Awesome. I might even argue that 2 walker halves in 1 hunt is more difficult than digging a silver dollar! Congrats.

You would find MANY to argue with on that one...;)

Appreciate the comments. I've had a few 100+ silver seasons. 105 is my best. I know not all days will be like this one but man I'm gonna hit this thing hard and often. Slowing down and gridding a bit, in an area I have found silver each time, gave me all my finds today. Definitely worked out. A ton more to go. Gonna be working on my shoulder muscles this year:lol:

Back
Top Bottom