Dew and Joe, it's still giving it up.....

AlpoRanch

Same spot. Like you on the broken ring, my CTX gave mixed signals however it was next to iron too. Thats a stack of silver quarters.

Attachments

• IMG_2740.jpg
    IMG_2740.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 264
Just glad there was some dang gold there. Oh I knew we didn’t get it all. Keep dragging it out ...sure wasn’t much any where else with all that sand. Sure is fun digging...just never know what might pop up.

:dingding: I know gold is gold but I'll take my shiny stuff any day. CONGRATS!

I like the CTX...... but you really have to man up to swing that thing out there and it can be hard to maintain coil control with a lot of water movement. I know they mentioned they were going to kick renurishment into full gear after Christmas. But you know like i do..... that area ALWAYS washes out with that fine sand they put in there. BUT... what it might do is wash that small sand bar away and drop more of that silver in there.

Joe was on his last day or so before heading back and we were on a gold quest so we didnt spend as many days there as we likely should have.

Swinging the 6" is a breeze though, really. I know for sure it helped me pull some targets out. What's funny is Mark hit the same area the day before me and pulled out 60grams of 10k. Hopefully the bank won't run dry.

Thanks for the Kudos guys. Good to finally be back out in the water after a hiatus due to coil issues and moving to a new home.

Happy New Year to you all.

Back
Top Bottom