• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

First Gold since April

An outstanding hunt Craig. I can only imagine if you could put he time in, how much more yellow you would find.

Thanks Frank it was good getting out for the hunt.. as soon as my work is complete I will have the rest of the winter to hunt as I prefer winter when most hang up their gear...

Glad to see that you were able to hunt the beach and find gold Craig-congrats!!! It must be tough not being to hunt the beach as much as you would like but you sure were efficient on that "short" hunt! :yes:

Thanks George it is a pita... it kept me as a dirt digger this year.. flat ground I am ok for the most part..

Glad you got to play in the water Craig. Congrats on the Gold's and the Rosie. Hope the conditions continue to improve so it allows you to put some more time in the water. Trapper

Thanks Trapper...

Nice hit on the snake ring...one of the better rings as seen in a while. :thumbsup:

Thanks Joe...

Great looking hunt Craig. Congrats on all the goodies.....:yes: (Good to hear you're getting out. But stinks about the Meniere's. As we've talked before, I too have Vertigo issues. Benign Positional Vertigo. My dad had it too, and I believe it's hereditary.I have just learned to deal with it, but sometimes it really messes with my balance. Hope to see the Ct. boys soon....:yes:)

Great looking hunt Craig. Congrats on all the goodies.....:yes: (Good to hear you're getting out. But stinks about the Meniere's. As we've talked before, I too have Vertigo issues. Benign Positional Vertigo. My dad had it too, and I believe it's hereditary.I have just learned to deal with it, but sometimes it really messes with my balance. Hope to see the Ct. boys soon....:yes:)

Thanks Curt... at the hospital they gave me a diuretic when I was unable to stand at all and that allowed me to get up and walk after about an hour or so... all the tests they did were normal... that day was scary.. they kept me from driving for over a week.. I still don't drive on the highway.. would hate to get vertigo going 70..:roll:

Back
Top Bottom