my buddy took over our local golf ccourse, guess what!?!?!

Fueled up the Clipper and taking off as early as I can Sat. morning. :pirate2: That course is full of history! :yes: I still need a geocache buddy for the gf but she said she would find someone to drag into her little plan. :shock: She actually came up with the bum idea too! :lol: Do I know my girl or what?

What a great opportunity! Go get it! You've probably already thought of this, but I'd think that the honey holes are around the greens and tee boxes. Good luck!!

What a great opportunity! Go get it! You've probably already thought of this, but I'd think that the honey holes are around the greens and tee boxes. Good luck!!

We won't make it into the actual course for months after what we found last night. The driving range alone is EPIC.

pics of last night's pull coming up this afternoon

Lord: sweet!!!! We are going to have an epic weekend. Little spoiler. I found a first last night and it's a 6 1/4:p

We won't make it into the actual course for months after what we found last night. The driving range alone is EPIC.

Lord: sweet!!!! We are going to have an epic weekend. Little spoiler. I found a first last night and it's a 6 1/4:p

6 and 1/4. since way way way back when a shot was 2 bits or 25¢. I am guessing this token was for a cigar or a glass of beer.

I don't get it, what is it? :?: I'm going crazy here.......:lol:

I don't get it, what is it? :?: I'm going crazy here.......:lol:

Dang!, now you got me wondering too….I wish I could come play!

Hey, where are the photos?????? :lol:

Awesome opportunity! This will be a thread I will check on daily!

A golf course here in North Iowa closed it's course this fall for good.
Not sure of what will be of the property by next spring? I'll have to give it a try...? After seeing your GREAT FINDS ! Keep us posted !
Man I Hate winter!:mad:

I'm going to try to video on Sat. for a few hrs until it gets dark but wont be able to put it online til next week sometime. Pics I may be able to pull off on Sun. morning :D I can't freakin wait :impatient:

Back
Top Bottom