New to the Forum

snf101480

Elite Member
Hi, my name's Steve I'm 28 years old from MA, I'm an investment advisor. I've been interested in metal detecting since I was a little kid. I remember seeing a guy with a metal detector at a beach when I was 10 years old, he showed me a couple of rings he found and from that point on, I always wanted one. My girlfriend was nice enough to surprise me with one for Christmas, unfortunately it was defective, so we sent it back and just got an ACE 250 a week ago. It's been great so far, found 3 dollars plus of change and looking forward to learning more and participating on this site.

Welcome aboard

From sunny Florida. What part of Ma. are you from, E,W SE? We have quite a few members up that way....Gil

Welcome to the hobby Steve. We're certainly glad you joined our forum family.

The 250 is a nice machine and you live among a lot of early historical sites.

Good to have you aboard.

welcome Steve

Welcome Steve, Good of you to join the forum! We are more than willing to help if we can. Lots of good people & info on the site. :yes:

Thanks for the welcome guys. I got a pinpointer with the purchase of the ACE 250, do you guys use those as well as the pinpointer that comes with the detector? I'm not sure if it makes sense to use it or how I'd go about using it.

Welcome to the forums from California. :D

Ohh...and an investment advisor taking up MDing.....the economy is much worse than we thought....:lol::lol::lol:

JK enjoy the hobby and post your finds for us.

halfdead

:cool:

LOL Halfdead, it had nothing to do with the economy, I just made a transition to a new firm on January 5th which was a lot better than where I used to be. All the guys in there are golfers, and golfing doesn't do anything for me, so I wanted to spend my free time doing something where I could be at the beach and fulfill a dream of mine since I was little. I'd probably do well bringing a golf club with me to some of the fields considering the enormous divits I make, chances are I'd find something lol.

Welcome to the forum glad to have you join us . You will love the ace and it will serve you well as you learn the machine better . Sounds like your off to a great start congrats .

HH Harold

Back
Top Bottom