Belts?

Bigcanoe

Hi!

Anyone have a recommendation for a tactical, or utility, or work belt? It would be nice to have a holster for the spade, the pinpointer, a cell phone holder, etc.

Thanks,
BC

When I started I went to Home Depot and bought a leather belt and a small tool pouch that worked perfectly well for under $10 for both.

Wore a hole in the bottom of the pouch after a few years from sticking my Lesche into it thousands of times so I just picked up another one eventually.
Now I actually use a really tough canvas small utility pouch I picked up at an army surplus resale shop for under $5 but still use the same original belt.
You can get belts and pouches and all kinds of things cheap at those places.

Cool, thanks guys, I was just wondering if I was going to look silly(er) with all this gear but it sounds like its just par for the course. Utility rules!

Cool, thanks guys, I was just wondering if I was going to look silly(er) with all this gear but it sounds like its just par for the course. Utility rules!

To most muggles we look petty stupid anyway so don't worry about that.

Some go big, some like things much more compact, and we even have members here that are leatherworkers that make great holders and can even do some custom work.

Attachments

• BOMB#2LIFT 5oz.jpg
    BOMB#2LIFT 5oz.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 2 (1).jpg
    2 (1).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 166
  • pouch.jpg
    pouch.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 171
  • SunRay Pouch As Worn.jpg
    SunRay Pouch As Worn.jpg