First cold knocking permission! (And rejection) lol

Darktower007

Forum Supporter
I posted on another forum about one house I was trying to get. I've drive by it many times but couldn't get the nerve up.

So today I was like !!!? I spoke last Monday in front of 89 people at an engineering conference and I can't get the balls up to knock the door?

Well that idea crashed and burned! She answered the door I told her my almost flawless rehearsed spill.. she looked at me and said. "Ummm no."

Slightly discouraged I lifted my head walked across the street and got a "sure son have fun!"

This is great news! I found it exciting and now I'm gonna beat the street!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't ask the answer will always be no!! Congrats on getting the nerve up to ask

Great job Darktower! Maybe the First Lady will see how well you leave the neighbor's yard and change her mind to allow you to hunt her yard.

I posted on another forum about one house I was trying to get. I've drive by it many times but couldn't get the nerve up.

So today I was like !!!? I spoke last Monday in front of 89 people at an engineering conference and I can't get the balls up to knock the door?

Well that idea crashed and burned! She answered the door I told her my almost flawless rehearsed spill.. she looked at me and said. "Ummm no."

Slightly discouraged I lifted my head walked across the street and got a "sure son have fun!"

This is great news! I found it exciting and now I'm gonna beat the street!

Let's hear your flawlessly rehearsed spill! I wouldn't even know where to begin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cool! If you can get up and give a speech to a large crowd, you can easily deal with one old Lady!:laughing::laughing: Look at the success Beephead has! Bold as brass! Digging up all sorts of yards and even getting home made cookies in the process!

You are on a roll here to selling magazine subscriptions, girl scout cookies, or Fuller brushes door to door! Knock it down Buddy!:laughing:

I would also be interested in hearing your pitch? I generally say: "Scuse me Maam, I'm here from the City Parks and Assessors office, we are doing some free carpenter ant and Helgrammite abatement proceedures"...Or go with 'Nat Gas leak inspector'...whatever gets you on site the easiest... Heres your free flashlight!:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom