Finally. Finally. Finally. Finally Finally

Wom 27

Elite Member
For eight years I’ve been crying and complaining and whining about these eyes never seeing a seated anything to put in my “keeper” pocket. All the great old coins I have found and never a seated! Tonight I went to one of my “hunted out” spots just because. No good reason, just because.
Anyway. The dime rang up as a penny and really felt thin. I couldn’t see because it was getting very dark. Then I found the Canadian. I thought I had a quarter. The llttle I could see, I thought it was weird. So that was it. Maybe an hour. Two weird feeling coins, and nothing else. No clad. No trash. Just two coins.
It may be toasted but it’s real, it’s dated, and it’s mine !! And the Canadian penny was most unexpected and you can even call it a bucket lister.
Good day (night) for me. :holycow: B57E1708-4721-49B9-BB14-E23E1007643B.jpeg
You wouldn’t believe the trouble I went through to make sure my pictures were right side up in my “library”. So look how they posted. Grrrrr.
C20CF560-6F77-4168-8AE9-3FC6DCD6F5F1.jpeg

Congratulations. I am beginning to think I live in one of the most historically poor areas in all of america.in about 5 years of detecting I have found 2 silver coins 1 Indian Penny and maybe 5 wheat cents when it comes to old coins. I have dug so much clad it's almost sickening.

Congratulations. I am beginning to think I live in one of the most historically poor areas in all of america.in about 5 years of detecting I have found 2 silver coins 1 Indian Penny and maybe 5 wheat cents when it comes to old coins. I have dug so much clad it's almost sickening.

By my calculations, you’ve got about three years to go. Hang in there !

Sweet! Way to go, congrats on your first seated silver and the Canadian largie. It seems a place always has one or two coins left if you take the time and patience. I'm still looking for my first seated, and behind that a trime and a two cent piece which I see you also have been lucky with. Good luck, Mark

Congrats Wom! Your post made me laugh a few times😃.
I will have to travel to Gold country for any hopes of seated coins or Indian Head pennies.:no:
Your dime looks like it was in saltwater.:shock:

Gotta pass on shallow targets and dig the deeper ones.

Sweet! Way to go, congrats on your first seated silver and the Canadian largie. It seems a place always has one or two coins left if you take the time and patience. I'm still looking for my first seated, and behind that a trime and a two cent piece which I see you also have been lucky with. Good luck, Mark

Thanks for the luck ! It worked !

Back
Top Bottom