update: shock and thanks/AT PRO...first silver

LookingHawk

dealt with disability's most my life however bout a year and a half ago i was diagnosed with both Lyme disease and spinal stenosis...being legally disabled and turned down for benefits cause i followed my heart and married the love of my life...when i had complication this last fall/winter we were forced to sell half of our belongings and one of those was my detector to keep a roof over our heads because of medical costs....today a brand new AT PRO showed up at our door.... a huge thank you to all involved that made this possible,to FMDF for truly being the best...and to Andrew at New England Detectors(NED) for the kindness and effort to work with us. thank you for being a sponsor here it is truly appreciated...the FMDF as a family really makes this forum go! thanks ACE for showing me how beautiful life can be!

thank you all,
LookingHawk

finally got out with my awsome AT pro and behold screen issue from factory...called garrett and the said to send in head unit and coil...and they will take care of it...i did however find my first ever silver coin a 1919 mercury dime:shock:

blessings to all of you and happy hunting

Attachments

• LookingHawk 093.jpg
    LookingHawk 093.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 692
  • LookingHawk 094.jpg
    LookingHawk 094.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 424
  • LookingHawk 095.jpg
    LookingHawk 095.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:
Congrats on the new detector and hope it brings some healing feelings to you. Hope you find a true treasure that could help pay for your healing also.

congrats on the new machine. its sponsers like new england detectors and members of this site that really makes this such a great place. Andrew really goes above and beyond anyone that i know when it comes to helping people, again my hat goes off to Andrew :urock:

Glad you're back in the game! Congrats, and can't wait to see pics of those silver coins you're gonna be pulling out of the ground!

thank you AceGVSU11, sectshun8, RWJ13, Stewart 73, Terry Soloman, leslie(nova scotia), diggerdick, Flush Draw, NHKeith...blessings to you all and to FMDF...Happy Hunting

Don't let the disease get you down. When you feel that crappiness coming back push through it! Its tough, but keep active. The MD will help with that.

Congrats! And remember to pay it forward! ;)

Don't let the disease get you down. When you feel that crappiness coming back push through it! Its tough, but keep active. The MD will help with that.

Congrats! And remember to pay it forward! ;)

thank you and pay it forward is a great thing and a great way to spread positive vibes...blessings to you...happy hunting

Congrats on the new machine. This forum must hold the greatest and most generous people i've ever met. So glad and proud to be a part it. Now go forward and make us proud. (And dont forget the pictures).

Back
Top Bottom