• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Gold Ring From the Colorado River Part #1

jjm861

Elite Member
Just got back from the in-laws for a nice Thanksgiving weekend. Because it is the in-laws, my beautiful wife gave me a few hours of time away to hunt the mighty Colorado River:lol:

A very good clad day on Friday with a couple of jewelry items too. A junker cooper nugget ring, a SS "Forgiven" ring and a nice 4.15g white and yellow gold ring. The rest of the jewelry is junk.

Managed to get out on Saturday and will post those finds tomorrow. Yes....I got some gold on Saturday too:yes:

Attachments

• IMG_1023.jpg
    IMG_1023.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 762
  • IMG_1024.jpg
    IMG_1024.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 688
  • IMG_1027.jpg
    IMG_1027.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 660
  • IMG_1025.jpg
    IMG_1025.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 670
  • IMG_1031.jpg
    IMG_1031.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 693
WTG,you got a good wife to let you go,she's a keeper,and she does keep all the good stuff you find,,HH:cheer:

Im sure the gold helped pay for the trip... congrats. We are kind of sucking pond water here right now .... just cleaning up summer looses i think. Hopefully something will start moving soon.

Dew

Wow! She might have screwed up letting you go:laughing: Probably tossed and turned thinking about going back.Don't worry,they get used to it.Mr.Starfish is smiling again!

Great finds man, Congrats! :cool:

I have a river by me that's constant tubers all summer long. There has to be hundreds of rings in it. I have to figure out where they end up and get them.

Back
Top Bottom