I have never detected an untouched virgin Park here in the USA, UNTILL NOW!

That's a really productive site! :grin:

Btw, I suggest if you don't want everyone to see your private pictures, make a separate account just for detecting :)

Pic files have to be under one megabyte to post through the forum tools. I believes that is the most common error in posting that people make.

Posting pics on this forum is easy once you get it figured out... I don't use any online picture hosting setup, just keep my pics in a file on my desktop.

I crop all of my pics as much as possible on my computer before uploading. That seems to be the least messy way for me to do it. If they won't upload I know they're too big, so I'll crop them again. Once they're uploaded you have to go to that pic in your album and copy the url to insert in your post using the pic button above.

Hope this helps!

untill i can get the pics squared away you can follow the links and view them off my flicker account direct
https://www.flickr.com/photos/95291106@N05/35060019100/in/dateposted-public/

If you have the photos on the hard drive of your computer here is how to add them to your posts -

adding_pics_1.jpg

after you click on the paper clip, then "browse", search for the folder on you computer where you stored the photos and choose the photo you want to upload. (also notice the maximum file size chart)

adding_pics_2.jpg

you can upload 5 photos at a time after you browse and choose each one individually

adding_pics_3.jpg

close that window after you see all photos have uploaded

adding_pics_4.jpg

now you're ready to add the photo(s) to your post -

adding_pics_5.jpg

adding_pics_6.jpg

IF you need to resize your photos, you need to do so before choosing and uploading them, I use the "Paint" program that is built into Microsoft Windows, if you don't use Microsoft Windows you'll need to use a similar program.

resize_1.jpg

resize_2.jpg

If you want to just use part of a photo -
(if you need to both resize and crop, I would crop first, then see if you still need to resize)

crop_1.jpg

If you have the photos on the hard drive of your computer here is how to add them to your posts -

View attachment 388543

after you click on the paper clip, then "browse", search for the folder on you computer where you stored the photos and choose the photo you want to upload. (also notice the maximum file size chart)

View attachment 388544

you can upload 5 photos at a time after you browse and choose each one individually

View attachment 388545

View attachment 388546

View attachment 388547

View attachment 388548

IF you need to resize your photos, you need to do so before choosing and uploading them, I use the "Paint" program that is built into Microsoft Windows, if you don't use Microsoft Windows you'll need to use a similar program.

View attachment 388549

View attachment 388550

(if you need to both resize and crop, I would crop first, then see if you still need to resize)

View attachment 388551

Even though I know how to post pics, this should be a sticky. Nothing better than lots of pics to go along with the explanation. A big thankyou to GKL!!

View attachment 388543

View attachment 388544

View attachment 388545

View attachment 388546

View attachment 388547

View attachment 388548

View attachment 388549

View attachment 388550

View attachment 388551

Excellent job of explaining and showing the steps involved in posting photos. I agree that this should be a sticky.

Even though I know how to post pics, this should be a sticky. Nothing better than lots of pics to go along with the explanation. A big thankyou to GKL!!

Excellent job of explaining and showing the steps involved in posting photos. I agree that this should be a sticky.

Thanks, I myself have learned things easier by seeing examples also instead of just written instructions :lol:

I just posted the same info as a new thread in the help section, if the mods choose to make it a sticky, that's fine, but I understand if they need to limit the overall number of stickies.

Here is a link to where I posted it -

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=248949

No problem CaliPullTab, glad it helped !

Is that ring my thank you gift ? JUST KIDDING :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Very nice find though !!!!

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
That was the first ring I found with the V3i back in 2011, thinking of selling it to fund a nice coil

Im glad the wife doesnt like Gold or she would have taken it.. She is a silver person and is why I lost the last silver ring to her.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
That was the first ring I found with the V3i back in 2011, thinking of selling it to fund a nice coil

Im glad the wife doesnt like Gold or she would have taken it.. She is a silver person and is why I lost the last silver ring to her.

Hey, that's sound like a great idea, turn that ring find into needed detecting gear rather than just sitting collecting dust ! Hope you get a good price for it !

Back
Top Bottom