Totenkopf

Hello all, I have dug my fair share of pulltaps and cans. I am in the process of saving for an at pro. Currently have a white low end classic that I have had for a good 18 to 20 years. I would only use 5 to 10 times a year if I was lucky. So with that hello all.

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Since you're saving up for an AT Pro you can educate yourself about it in the meantime and have a shorter learning curve when you actually get it, this is part 1 of a 4 part series they made, after part 1 you should see where you can click for part 2 and so on -

Since you're saving up for an AT Pro you can educate yourself about it in the meantime and have a shorter learning curve when you actually get it, this is part 1 of a 4 part series they made, after part 1 you should see where you can click for part 2 and so on -

where r the turn on nob ???:laughing::lol:

where r the turn on nob ???:laughing::lol:

.....the turn on nob ?

......see the coin he is holding over the detector ?, maybe it's a coin operated rental unit where you put a coin in the slot for every 30 minutes detecting :laughing::laughing::laughing:

.....the turn on nob ?

......see the coin he is holding over the detector ?, maybe it's a coin operated rental unit where you put a coin in the slot for every 30 minutes detecting :laughing::laughing::laughing:

maybe it's my computer.....I don't see anything but a black screen...hence the turn on nob to see it ???...:?:

Back
Top Bottom