Teknetics T2 for meteorites and coins ?

Blueox4

Hello and thank you for any input. I live in upstate NY not exactly a hotspot of meteorites in all likelihood but I collect meteorites and would like the ability to look for both meteorites containing iron and coins. This may be something one detector can't do effectively so I wanted to ask here if a Teknetic T2 would be a good machine for those tasks? I am a beginner too and this would be my first detector. If the T2 would be a machine I could use what would be a good set of earphones to use and what else would I need to look for meteorites and coins?
Thank you!

Don't know anything about hunting for meteorites but I assume they likely carry a lot of iron so will this machine sound off on iron...yes but you sure will dig a lot of nails and junk for every space rock you might find.
The T-2 IMO is a great coin machine. Very deep and if the numbers move very little you can be assured it is a coin. I love using mine but I only hunt coins.

Where are you at in Upstate NY ? I am in Avoca, Steuben county, have a T2 classic. It's a great coin hunter, I know nothing about meteorites.....

I live in Lafayette just south of Syracuse. Going to be looking for coins and jewelry too.

Back
Top Bottom