• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

mcdoogal - Your a Legend

sycotoad

I am not sure if this is the place to thank a member or not, but here goes anyways - Thank you so very very much Harry - The Musky arrived today & it was a race between both myself & my four year old daughter as to who was going to open up the box - She won lol

You really made her day with the couple of Buffalo Nickels you included (great gesture):cheer:- She thought they were cows hehe, but never the less she hasn't let them go 3 hours later - All of my finds go into a little treasure chest for her & I know that she will always have fond memories of when she looks at those lovely US coins when she gets older

I have only had a 5 minute play around the yard with your Musky and I know I will love using it

Gosh I wish I lived closer Bud, I would drive at least a dozen hours just to buy you a cold one or two -

Many thanks Harry from me & my wee girl here in New Zealand & also thank you for allowing us to trade with you being so far away and all -

Thank you also FMDF & the many members who contribute to making this site what it is - Hopefully Guys & Gurls I will get a couple of pictures up in the next few days of my US imports

Stay Safe & Happy Hunting:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom