Dallas, Texas

Dirt Bag

Just bought my FIRST detector (Whites Matrix M6). Should be here by Friday hopefully.

At any rate, if anyone wants to get together sometime let me know. My schedule is fairly flexible and I don't need too much advanced notice.

Another rookie myself. I expect my machine on thrusday, and I cant wait. I like in Arlington, but make it to Dallas a bunch for work. Maybe we could hit a few spots sometime.

Justin

According to UPS tracking, mine will be here on Friday... Let's hope they're right. What kind of detector did you get?

Hello

Hope you are enjoying your new detector by now. Any interesting finds yet? I live in the Ennis area maybe we can get together sometimes. There is a metal detecting club in mesquite Ive been thinking of checking out. If interested let me know.

hello everyone from texas im from fort worth looking for a pardner or 2 to enjoy this wonderful hobby

I just got an email from a lady that lost a ring. She referred me to this thread.

Here's what she says:

Friendly Metal Detecting Forums Contact Us Form - "Want to hire near white rock"
--------------------------------

Lost ring on garland road by arboretum want to hire someone to help find with detector

--------------------------------

If you know the area she is talking about and want to help her, let me know and I'll give you the email address.

Okay, I sent her an email back and asked her if it was okay to give you her email address.

Thanks RW!

Just bought my FIRST detector (Whites Matrix M6). Should be here by Friday hopefully.

At any rate, if anyone wants to get together sometime let me know. My schedule is fairly flexible and I don't need too much advanced notice.
Hey, I bought my first detector too! just a few days ago, anyway i was visiting an old town about an hour away from dallas named Wortham. it is a dying town that dates back to before Texas was a republic. Im sure we can set up a team to go hunt there.

Bperson101.......Welcome from Mesquite.....Where you located?.......That person's post you replied to hasn't been her since August '08.....Hope he didn't get lost..:lol::lol:.....You go to any detectin' clubs?.....Holler back at me....:D..

Hi Dirt Bag

Hi Dirt Bag,
I aslo bought a new metal detector but had a fews detectors for years.
Im in the north garland area and im also looking for a hunting friend.
Send me an email [email protected]
Thanks,
Ed

Robert, how was the fun hunt? COLD? I had to work so I was a no show. Hey if you end up looking for that ring, let me know if you want a hand.

Newbie Needs Advice About Which Detector to Buy

I have been researching and reading reviews about various entry-level metal detectors. Opinions vary from Garrett Ace 250 to Fisher F2, to White's Coinmaster and Bounty Hunter 1500. The more I read, the more confused I get.

One article suggested observing an experienced MD owner to learn what's important and which features to look for when making your purchase. If anyone is willing to let a newbie tag along, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Hi Dirt Bag,
I aslo bought a new metal detector but had a fews detectors for years.
Im in the north garland area and im also looking for a hunting friend.
Send me an email [email protected]
Thanks,
Ed
I'm in Rowlett (right on the border of Garland) and haven't bought my first detector yet. Still trying to figure out which one is best for a newbie. I'd love to tag along on a hunt to get a better idea of what MD to buy and which features and accessories are important.

I live in the Greenville ares I am also new to detecting I went with the Bounty hunter Discovery 3300 I was able to pick it up off Ebay for around $175 with some extras I have seen some post where it is compared to the Fisher F4 If that helps any

Back
Top Bottom