• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

BIG Silver

Treasurebone

Forum Supporter

I put together two metal detecting hunts for this video. I found a couple of silver and one BIG piece of silver while in the woods treasure hunting with my Fisher F70. I recently got rid of my AT Pro and I love the F 70.

Glad to see you got out. Every time you wiped a coin I wanted to reach through the screen and slap you..lol. The silvers were nice. Once you figure out how to clean and protect the skull you found, let me know what you did. I found one while I was out about a week ago and would like to get it cleaned up. Give me a shout if you are making any trips out this way and maybe we can try to meet up.

Glad to see you got out. Every time you wiped a coin I wanted to reach through the screen and slap you..lol. The silvers were nice. Once you figure out how to clean and protect the skull you found, let me know what you did. I found one while I was out about a week ago and would like to get it cleaned up. Give me a shout if you are making any trips out this way and maybe we can try to meet up.

LOL only did it when I knew they were something not collectible...besides 99% of what I find stays in my collection and my value of them doesn't depreciate with a couple of microscopic scrapes :lol:

Anytime you want to go let me know...Geodawn and I have been out a coupole of times over the past few weeks and another guy who lives in Fort Atkinson has contacted me about hunting with him on the 28th of this month. Might be fun to get all four of us out there together.

Great finds but...."Wow a silver half, 50 cent piece! Let's rub the living carp out of it!" :lol:

It drives me up the wall when people do that in videos. :frustrated::nono::pullhair: Maybe your soil doesn't leave really bad scratches when you do that but mine sure does and it'll make a coin look horrible if you do that here. Your soil looks nice and gentle. It falls right off.

That is some sweet big silver and other goodies. Like the bottle too.

Great finds but...."Wow a silver half, 50 cent piece! Let's rub the living carp out of it!" :lol:

It drives me up the wall when people do that in videos. :frustrated::nono::pullhair: Maybe your soil doesn't leave really bad scratches when you do that but mine sure does and it'll make a coin look horrible if you do that here. Your soil looks nice and gentle. It falls right off.

That is some sweet big silver and other goodies. Like the bottle too.

lol see my above comment..but yes it's a NASTY habbit that I just can't seem to break:laughing:

Carry a water bottle and rinse it off. Or a even a ziplock bag with some water and drop it in there. Won't be as abrasive as your finger. I was able to break that bad habit by doing that.

Back
Top Bottom