**Update**First Gold Ring Find Ever! Beautiful 14kt 8 Diamond/Emerald Ring!

jesse09

**Update**
This ring was stolen from my house last night along with some other finds, I threw a party for about 15 ppl, coworkers and closest friends. I don't understand how anyone I invited could do this but than again this is Mexico and broke ppl get desperate. I'm extremely upset and feeling violated/used too. I would like to say, please keep your jewelry hidden, NEVER tell anyone you've found anything during your hunts, and don't trust anyone. Lock it up!

Hey guys
I havnt been able to hunt as much as I would like too due to bad weather, it's been storming here on and off everyday. Managed about 15 hours this week though with a few hunts ruined by thunderstorms. Today was an amazing day however, I found my first gold ring, 14kt 8 diamond with a center emerald. You know the feeling when you look in the scoop and you see a ring, you think please please please be a good one! This was a good one! The feeling of taking gold out of your scoop is addicting, feeling like a junkie! 1 month equaled 2 gold pieces, this 14k gold ring and 14kt gold cross. It's not much but I'm a happy camper and both have diamonds!

It's a beautiful ring, still looking at it in the light :shock:

Congrats on your first ring.... and a pretty one at that.

Cliff

Very nice, congrats on the 14k & 925! The stone on that ring looks like a peridot..

THAT is a beauty, Congrats! :cool:

Has your wife/girlfriend snagged it off you yet? :lol:

WTG! Great find! GL and HH. Matt
Hey guys
I havnt been able to hunt as much as I would like too due to bad weather, it's been storming here on and off everyday. Managed about 15 hours this week though with a few hunts ruined by thunderstorms. Today was an amazing day however, I found my first gold ring, 14kt 8 diamond with a center emerald. You know the feeling when you look in the scoop and you see a ring, you think please please please be a good one! This was a good one! The feeling of taking gold out of your scoop is addicting, feeling like a junkie! 1 month equaled 2 gold pieces, this 14k gold ring and 14kt gold cross. It's not much but I'm a happy camper and both have diamonds!

It's a beautiful ring, still looking at it in the light :shock:

Congrats on the ring... I also agree with Slimpickuns... its a peridot...

Thanks everyone for the kind words!
So it's not an Emerald? I didn't see that one coming, regardless it has a beautiful green shine in the light. I'm happy finding my first gold ring, the diamonds are always welcomed even if they are microscopic so I think I can live without an emerald :cool:

I'll keep you guys posted on my latest interesting finds, no more junk ring/steel rings haha

happy huntings!

Congrats, that is a real looker for a first!!

Way to go!! It looks like an engagement ring, stones other than diamonds are 'in style" for engagement rings these days..

I found my first men's ring with a stone yesterday, it has a peridot too!!

I never seen one up close till yesterday, your right, very cool to look at in the light!

Mine almost looks clear looking through it from the bottom, from the top is as the coolest colors of green...

<*)))>{

Showing my appreciation, thank you everyone who took the time to read this post/watch the video and share their kind opinions.

that is a beautiful ring,,,and for a first,,,,,cool video,,,great work,,,,hope there is more for you,,,,GL HH

Hey, thanks, that means a lot that you liked the video. I have no clue what I'm doing shooting video's but for me it's just as much fun as metal detecting!

Back
Top Bottom