This mornings hunt.

Canerat

Elite Member
Had another good session found a little 18k diamond ring, two platinums a few cruddy silvers and some junkers. The diamond ring has got some crud stuck in it that I can't remove, anyone have any ideas what chemical I can use to remove the dirt?
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2400.jpg
    IMG_2400.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_2395.jpg
    IMG_2395.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 276
2 platinum rings in a hunt! I can't even imagine that- congrats on all the treasure. Maybe electrolysis or ultrasonic cleaner would loosen up the crud? :?:

Sheeesh! What a haul on the Plats! I dont know what to advise on the ring....You may want to get some Corn Huskers lotion for that poor callused up scoop hand of yours though!:laughing:

2 platinum rings in a hunt! I can't even imagine that- congrats on all the treasure. Maybe electrolysis or ultrasonic cleaner would loosen up the crud? :?:
Thanks. Maybe I'll take it to a jeweler and have him clean it.
That's a pretty good hunt! Congrats! :) Like compass has said, an ultrasonic cleaner should clean it up quite well.
Thank you.
Sheeesh! What a haul on the Plats! I dont know what to advise on the ring....You may want to get some Corn Huskers lotion for that poor callused up scoop hand of yours though!:laughing:
Thanks Mud. I'll look into the lotion.

:dingding: YOU are having an awesome week!

Last edited:
Double Platinum!?! And a gold as well! Holy cow! That's a worthy hunt if ever I saw one! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom