Other hobbies?

Too many hobbies, not enough time LOL.

I also record music. Been playing guitar since I was 8. I'm 61 now.

Sample. Warning, I'm not a singer LOL.

Another hobby is Drones. I got my DJI Mavic Pro for finding new spots to metal detect with having to walk for miles, and my Eachine V-Tail 210 class racing drone for fun.

Example Drone flight by Boot Hill.

My racing Drone.

V-_Tail2.jpg

Cars. Classic and drags. I'm a Mustang guy so I got my 64.5 Convertible for the shows and my 97 Cobra for the drags.

3-11-2017-2.jpg

97_CBRA-1.jpg

Work, work work, but when I'm not working, or metal detecting, I have a woodshop. Use to love to fish and hunt and shoot, just don't have time for those too.

If the Mrs is around we head out on the ATV trails.

Now THAT is some fancy woodworking !!!!

Any woodworking stuff I might very occasionally make tend to look more like I'm still in high school wood shop :lol: (not fancy, but functional :lol:)

Too many hobbies, not enough time LOL.

I also record music. Been playing guitar since I was 8. I'm 61 now.

Sample. Warning, I'm not a singer LOL.

Another hobby is Drones. I got my DJI Mavic Pro for finding new spots to metal detect with having to walk for miles, and my Eachine V-Tail 210 class racing drone for fun.

Example Drone flight by Boot Hill.

My racing Drone.

V-_Tail2.jpg

Cars. Classic and drags. I'm a Mustang guy so I got my 64.5 Convertible for the shows and my 97 Cobra for the drags.

3-11-2017-2.jpg

97_CBRA-1.jpg

Drones, neat, I thought about eventually getting a small one, and they do make some really small !

I enjoy Golfing, Sports, Fishing, Hunting, Archery, Yo-Yoing, Coin Collecting, Computer Programming, Biking, Making things, Playing Musical Instruments, Playing with Pets, & also a lot of outdoor things. :D

Yo yos !!!! neat, I remember some that would even light up !

I forgot to mention "trying" to learn piano and guitar as a hobby, but I got away from practicing for a while. :lol:

I think I am sort of my dog's hobby sometimes, she will flip on her back and tap me with her paw to get tummy rubs :lol: .....but she is a genuine member of our family !

I bet you never get bored! :lol:

Not too often. :laughing: I also like climbing trees.

Yo yos !!!! neat, I remember some that would even light up !

I forgot to mention "trying" to learn piano and guitar as a hobby, but I got away from practicing for a while. :lol:

Yes, I have one of them, they're really cool! Also have some newer ones, with concave bearings for extra sleep time. :D

I'm currently teaching myself the recorder & piano. :D

Now THAT is some fancy woodworking !!!!

Any woodworking stuff I might very occasionally make tend to look more like I'm still in high school wood shop :lol: (not fancy, but functional :lol:)

Thank you sir.

Hunting (gun and bow), fishing (ice, fly rod, and normal), harvesting wild mushrooms, asparagus, and onions, riding dirt bikes, hanging out and teaching my kids about the outdoors, house/property projects, anything outdoors or working with my hands.

I love to bake and cook. I'm constantly challenging myself with new recipes and ingredients. I also get a ton of enjoyment out of digging through thrift stores and yard sales for treasures.

Wow lot of talent and interesting people on the forum.
I like classic muscle cars/motorcyles also a Mustang/Corvette fan and owner all my life. Ride a HD or Triumph Bonneville in the summer season.Here is a stock picture of both own.
Hobbies, hiking,coins,flea markets,fishing ,Ebay, mountain biking and so on. Most of my time is mainly owning and training my third German Shepherd.

ps the bottom picture bought , notice his hand must of been some photographer. The replica bike rides better and has the classic lines, often people ask what year.

oj/BC

Attachments

• 050415top-i.jpg
    050415top-i.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_3015.jpg
    IMG_3015.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 2004-Harley-Davidson-XLSportster883Customa.jpg
    2004-Harley-Davidson-XLSportster883Customa.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 160
  • steve_mcqueen_on_triumph_bonneville1 (1).jpg
    steve_mcqueen_on_triumph_bonneville1 (1).jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
For me:

Archery, target shooting, fly fishing, cooking, baking, recreational C++/python, and walking up the beach, and walking down the beach sans detector.

Warning: Pic heavy...

When not MDing I have a slew of other interests to keep me busy. Things like old bottles and tins, antique advertising signs and thermometers, old toys, promo and model cars/kits, license plates, antique radios and phonographs, vintage transistor radios,old fans, tvs, clocks, 1920s-30s Jazz 78s, 1950s-70s records (incl. Beatles), and books relating to all these subects. If I get bored with any one of these I always have another to go to. And, oh, my latest hobby lately is staying outta the hospital. :lol:

Attachments

• SS854504.jpg
    SS854504.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 133
  • SS854503.jpg
    SS854503.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 128
  • SS854502.jpg
    SS854502.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 127
  • SS854500.jpg
    SS854500.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 131
  • SS854498.jpg
    SS854498.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 131
  • SS854505.jpg
    SS854505.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 133
  • SS854506.jpg
    SS854506.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 135
  • SS854508.jpg
    SS854508.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 135
  • SS854510.jpg
    SS854510.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 136
  • SS854512.jpg
    SS854512.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 137
Wow lot of talent and interesting people on the forum.
I like classic muscle cars/motorcyles also a Mustang/Corvette fan and owner all my life. Ride a HD or Triumph Bonneville in the summer season.Here is a stock picture of both own.
Hobbies, hiking,coins,flea markets,fishing ,Ebay, mountain biking and so on. Most of my time is mainly owning and training my third German Shepherd.

ps the bottom picture bought , notice his hand must of been some photographer. The replica bike rides better and has the classic lines, often people ask what year.

oj/BC

Raising and training a dog is the one "hobby" that can love you back :lol:
m0223.gif
(of course I'm sure you agree they are family and not merely a hobby :D)

When not MDing I have a slew of other interests to keep me busy. Things like old bottles and tins, antique advertising signs and thermometers, old toys, promo and model cars/kits, license plates, antique radios and phonographs, vintage transistor radios,old fans, tvs, clocks, 1920s-30s Jazz 78s, 1950s-70s records (incl. Beatles), and books relating to all these subects. If I get bored with any one of these I always have another to go to. And, oh, my latest hobby lately is staying outta the hospital. :lol:

WOW !!!! Those are some amazing and neat collections ! :shock:

Reminds me of the old TV show "American Pickers" http://www.history.com/shows/american-pickers

You could open up your own museum !!!! :lol:
museum.jpg

10-4 :laughing: That museum pic cracks me up. If only my house was that big I could be dangerous. People who visit tell me I have a museum here. Except I don't charge admission, maybe I should.:yes:

10-4 :laughing: That museum pic cracks me up. If only my house was that big I could be dangerous. People who visit tell me I have a museum here. Except I don't charge admission, maybe I should.:yes:

:laughing:

Hey, it could be a modest admission .....any one silver coin, even just one merc ! :lol:

(or just have a donation jar sitting around with a label "silver coins appreciated" :lol:)

Raising and training a dog is the one "hobby" that can love you back :lol:
View attachment 400105
(of course I'm sure you agree they are family and not merely a hobby :D)

100% agree:yes:

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
GLASSHOPPER55 great collection! reminds me also of the pickers tv shows. Any one remember when they dug the Indian bike out of the back yard.

RR nails

Been collecting railroad date nails for many years now. Nails with a number for the year were put in rr ties when they laid the track. That way they could tell when the ties needed to be replaced. They usually went from 1900 to the 70's or so. Steve in so la

Southern Pacific RR

enhance

This 1903 was listed at $300.00 last I checked. Most are way cheaper though.

enhance

Back
Top Bottom