Old member coming back!

TRMBound

Hi all,

I used to post on here back in 2007-2009 or so. Well life gets on the way and i stopped posting a lot of stuff. I never quit detecting though! When I started posting here I was using a bounty hunter VLF, went to an Ace 250, to a Silver uMax, and now a Garrett AT Pro. Life’s been good, hunts have been good, and I can’t wait to get back to interacting with you all all this time later.

Old username was TMook I believe. Glad to see some of the same folks on here!

HH,

Travis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!
welcomebackmat.jpg
:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Welcome back! I hope you find some of the good stuff real soon. It always feels good to have a great find quickly after some down time.

Welcome back! I hope you find some of the good stuff real soon. It always feels good to have a great find quickly after some down time.

It will be good. Did a lot of digging up until the snow decided to stay. I’ll be researching my spots come April!

Welcome back! You bring some welcomed experience. The AT Pro is a very popular machine! Where are you from? I like it when I can look in the upper right part of a post, and see where the poster is coming from. See mine? It says "Chippewa Valley, Wisconsin" That's a general region, not a specific location.

Welcome back TMook to the forum from snowy Western NY :fmdfwelcome:

:snowballfight::snowtruck::snowshovel: TMook

Hey...snowy northwestern PA here enjoying the end of the lake effect for a short minute. It was 1 out a couple days ago and today it’s supposed to be 40.

Well its about time you re-joined the pack. Welcome back and we're looking forward to your stories!

Honestly, it’s crazy how time flies. I was a junior in college when i started detecting. Got a masters degree, married, and two different houses, three cats and a dog since then. That’s a hoot.

Back
Top Bottom