Winter is here in Missouri

davidlhyde63366

Forum Supporter
Snow just started coming down here looks like 8-9 inches over the weekend ,some areas might see as much as 12 inches . Don't see anyone detecting around here for a bit.:snowman3::snowballfight::snowflake::snowing:

Snow then frozen ground and mud

Mud or frozen ground till spring... šŸ˜ž

I was really hoping to get a few early hunts in this year but this may be the biggest snow here in about 5 years . As soon as it melts I am sure it is going to be 1 big muddy mess. As wide as this storm front is I am sure others are going to get a share of it as well.:cold2::lotsasnow::snowballfight::snowtruck:

Still snowing in Missouri

At 6 inches of snow on the ground here now , and with more snow expected all night, and all day Saturday and a little on Sunday. Really getting hit this time with the snow.:snowballfight::snowman3::snowshovel: They bumped the forecast up to 10-14 inches before it is over . Now they say we might see a repeat next week , more heavy snow. Spring seems so very far away. :laughing:

Last edited:
You will probably get more than that! Iā€™m about 40 miles south of KC. We have almost 10ā€ now and still coming down. Were only supposed to get 3-5ā€

Snow

You will probably get more than that! Iā€™m about 40 miles south of KC. We have almost 10ā€ now and still coming down. Were only supposed to get 3-5ā€

They have kept raising the forecast levels of snow , now they say there is a chance of a repeat next weekend . That storm is still to far away to give a good guess.

Back
Top Bottom