Goodbye yall ! I had Fun.

romyrome

Elite Member
Many who have followed my post know its been a love hate relationship
here, as i have been warned about posting video links and been the guy to put the penny tosser in place (my point is) I'm not a guy to keep my mouth shut :laughing:
but those that know me again know i am very sick with stage 4 cancer and was told my last thread was removed because i was selling stuff :no: :no: :no: :no: i posted a link to my gofundme and my paypal so i could ask for help via donations ;) and those who donate would receive a T shirt :yes: but i guess a man in dying need of help is a violation of the rules so i was told . No compassion what so ever, i only hope the moderators of the forum dont have to
walk my path or see a loved one go though this . May God Bless You All . See Ya On The Other Side !

Oh no! So sorry to hear this! I pray you get healing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know you personally, but have always enjoyed your posts and videos. May you always have a place to hunt, no matter where life takes you.

Wow dude, I dont know you personally either, but I'm aware of your story and find the response to your situation void of compassion or the human element. I hope you beat this things behind and get well soon.

Sorry to hear of your troubles.
I can't find fault with the forum for deleting your thread. If they allow your fundraiser they have to allow everyone's. With no way to discriminate the bogus fundraisers from the real ones, it's probably better to err on the side of caution.

Sorry to hear of your troubles.

I can't find fault with the forum for deleting your thread. If they allow your fundraiser they have to allow everyone's. With no way to discriminate the bogus fundraisers from the real ones, it's probably better to err on the side of caution.

Yeah I think it’s a tough call to make but one the owners and mods would have to consider on a case by case basis. In life there’s absolutes and I think sometimes some matters rise to the level of exception and sympathy. This one leaves a bad taste in my mouth but rules are rules right? Idk kinda sucks on all sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From one more that has enjoyed your posts and videos. Thanks!

May your path be paved with gold and your pain eased with thoughts
of your great accomplishments and knowing that you have many
friends and mnay more you are yet to meet.

WaterWalker

Romy do not let some of the stuck on themselves folks get to you. You are a strong guy and will beat this as well as Cancer! I love seeing your posts and watching your videos.

It gets to me that there are a few members here that have no heart. it also gets to me that there are a few that turn their nose up at anyone who do YouTube videos and need to make sure you know that instead of just keep moving past. I do YouTube for me and really do not care if someone watches them or not it is to keep a video record of my finds.

Hang in There

Bro, praying for remission, a complete cure , wacky weed, and cancer cell killers implanted is what i would go for in stage 4, my Dad received kemo, radiation , kept him alive for 18 months from 175 to 100 lbs, still died age 70 , but the good days he had for 18 months were slim, at the time a couple month's before he died i tried to get him out fishing ,1 more time on my 2000 Parker 1801, i couldn't get him to do it , he said he didn't feel good, I have cancer , i almost cried , i hunted , fished with him all the time, i remember catching 33 flounder one afternoon with him, and we ran out of minnows , as the radiation kills the good cells to. I don't know the cost of the implanted cancer killer programmed- kill- cells , but i would look in to it, we are all praying for you , as far as the mod's go , they have a job to do, and stick to the rule's , not personal, everyone get's treated equal , :( your not the only hunter the mod's have slapped on here trust me ;) heal this winter , take it easy Romy, Earl

Last edited:
Romy do not let some of the stuck on themselves folks get to you. You are a strong guy and will beat this as well as Cancer! I love seeing your posts and watching your videos.

It gets to me that there are a few members here that have no heart. it also gets to me that there are a few that turn their nose up at anyone who do YouTube videos and need to make sure you know that instead of just keep moving past. I do YouTube for me and really do not care if someone watches them or not it is to keep a video record of my finds.

I personally understand why some dont like the youtube thing. I saw my last hobby destroyed in a few short years because it got too much attention from the mainstreem public who did stupid things. I was into "drones" ie. Quadcopters and rc planes way before they were cool. I was obsessed and then dji came out and people posted youtube trying to be stars. Long story short, people did stupid things and the government got involved and leached all the fun right out of it. I don't want to see metal detecting go the same way and I understand wanting to share enjoyment ect. But it is a two edged sword best kept in its sheath.✌

Back
Top Bottom