• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Fight for our right

Spider_Man

People,
We are slowly and methodically having our rights taken away. Please check out the website listed below. Because of environmentalists, and other special interest groups, we are not allowed to metal detect on many state & federal owned lands. It's time we start making our voices heard and fight for our rights.
We need to let our representatives know what we think. I think this web site is an excellent way to start. Please visit the site.

http://www.ourrighttopubliclandsaccess.com/

Also if anyone knows of other sites similar to this one, please post the link in this string.

It's time we stand up for ourselves.,
Dan

If I had to come up with a list of the top 100 special interest groups that are jeapordizing my rights, The Nature Conservancy would NOT be one of them...

NO group has the right to take away our rights as Americans. These so called nature conservancy croups are nothing more than a bunch of marxist pigs that would rather see us bow to the oppressive communist ideas they want to force on us. And in case you don't know it, many of our National parks are now controlled by the U.N. That scares me. They are our parks. They should be controlled by us for us. These groups are taking away our rights, and our heritage as Americans. It's time we stood up to them. It's time we as Americans got our back bone back again. Our grand parents had a back bone. What happened to us?

I'm a member of the Nature Conservancy. This is the first time I've ever been called a "marxist pig" or accused of having "communist ideas."

Spider_Man said:
People,
We are slowly and methodically having our rights taken away. Please check out the website listed below. Because of environmentalists, and other special interest groups, we are not allowed to metal detect on many state & federal owned lands. It's time we start making our voices heard and fight for our rights.
We need to let our representatives know what we think. I think this web site is an excellent way to start. Please visit the site.

http://www.ourrighttopubliclandsaccess.com/

Also if anyone knows of other sites similar to this one, please post the link in this string.

It's time we stand up for ourselves.,
Dan

Dan

Do you ever think that some of these rules are put into law because of some of the lowlife in our hobby abuse the rules? You know the ones I'm talking about... Those who do not seek permission or those who dig on lands that are National Battlefields and such?

You have to spread the blame around and look at the whole picture...

I know of towns near me that have banned all detecting because a slob thought it was ok not to fill his holes even after being asked to do so.

I have confronted people on the beach for not filling holes after they gave me the finger I reported them and they were asked to leave, its people like this that will cause us to lose land.

Cf
Thanks for your reply. But what I am getting at is much bigger than just our hobby. You are correct, there are those that don't use manners and end up giving all of us a bad name. But what I'm trying to open peoples eyes to, is that our rights as Americans are being curtailed, and even totally obliterated by people that are not suppose to have the ability to take away our rights. One example is the fact that the U.N. now owns most of our national parks. This was kept very quiet as it was passed. That is the kind of thing that scares me.

Again thanks for your reply :D

Spider_Man said:
>> One example is the fact that the U.N. now owns most of our national parks. This was kept very quiet as it was passed. That is the kind of thing that scares me.

I'm curious, what or who is the source of this information? Just the thought of it is troubling, to say the least, however, I'm skeptical that the U.S. would hand over such land to an organization that's increasingly becoming a "thorn" on the U.S.'s backside.

Angellionel,
Below I am listing a link of a story about the U.N. taking our parks and sites of national heritage and history. This site isn't where I first heard of this. I have become very politically aware in the past 6 or 7 years. What I have realized from listening to what people are really saying when there lips moves, and what they don't say, is scary. It's sad how quickly people believe what they are told to believe rather than using logic and common sense in how they vote and act. But enough of my ranting here is that link. This site actually got it from two very well known news companies.

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3a4fa4f73d20.htm

Actually, I read that some time back. I lurk at the Free Republic often. You will get both sides of the coin on that thread, most of it verging on hysteria. Poster Hugin (post# 283) makes a logical point.

angellionel said:
Actually, I read that some time back. I lurk at the Free Republic often. You will get both sides of the coin on that thread, most of it verging on hysteria. Poster Hugin (post# 283) makes a logical point.

I also agree that post #283 makes good sense. I especially like post #12 as well.

I'm with you Spidey. Too many people don't have clue as to what our government and others over them are really up to. Most of them would be to scared to comprehend the implications if they did. We need more and more patriots who will stand up to these globalist elitists and get the word out to others. Ninety percent of the population are just sheep being led to the slaughter. Wake up folks. Things are not as they seem.
I'm trying to find an article that I read yesterday about the national id coming in 2008, probably May. I think it was the same article that was eluding to what you were saying about the UN. Many UN vehicles have been seen going into restricted park lands along with hords of military equipment. Isn't it strange that this is happening at the same time that many US bases are closing throughout the US?
Here's one of the great sites where I get a lot of info and "real news" stories.

http://www.infowars.com/index.html

Hey Dan,
As long as the UN doesn't take over The Washington County Park System we should be alright! LOL

I agree with you Dan.

It's starting to warm up a bit. Pretty soon when all this damn snow melts we will have to meet up again and do some detecting!

Thanks Bearbqd,
It's nice to know that there are more people out there actually opening there eyes. And you are right about the patriot act's. That being said I have to ask, "Why are the Democrats against the Partiot Act, when the Patriot Act is for our protection?"
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, and I don't hate all Democrats. Just the ones that are true liberals trying to destroy our country. I was a soldier for 8 years. I think it's time we stood up and made ourselves heard. There are more of us than there are of the American hating liberals in this country. We all need to spread the word.

Wymm,
Good to hear from you. The weather was beautiful yesterday, but alas it was the middle of the week, and I had that four letter word to do "WORK". On a good note, I saw my first Robin of the year yesterday. That's the second harbinger of spring. First Phil said that spring would arrive early, now I see Robins. (For those of you who don't know who Phil is, He is Punxitawny Phil. The Ground hog that predicts the arrival of spring.)
Arn't supersitions wonderful. We have so much fun with them. :lol:

Well the cold weather has made a powerful stand today. Winter hasn't given up, but we are looking forward to temps in the 40's and maybe even 50's next week. Keep your fingers crossed.

Talk to everyone again soon.
Dan

Everyone is welcome to believe what they want to believe. I am naturally a skeptic, though not blindly so. I won't read an article or a news print and take it at face value. All information can be twisted and massaged to bring out the desired results, particularly of those who are angst to face a situation that makes them uncomfortable.

As far as political affiliation, I have none, but I am in agreement that leftists liberals are causing a great deal of harm to this country. However, I also believe that no human, political agency or government will bring the peace and security that most people desperately desire. Me? I am very wide awake, and quite aware of what is taking place in this world. And it is frightful. As the saying goes, you haven't seen anything yet.

Angellionel,
You're right, we haven't seen anything yet.

What I truely do hope is that common sense takes control again. Then maybe things will get a little closer to normal and right again. Obviously things will never be completely as they should, but a little closer would be nice.

Here's my take on that Spidey. Appearances are everything.....Let that slowly sink in.... Appearances are EVERYTHING.... Democrats and Republicans may appear to fight and bicker over many things, but ULTIMATELY, they have the exact same agenda BECAUSE.....hear me people--they are NOT the ones running the show. That site info wars will tell you all you need to know about that. That and several other libertarian sites. Listen to these words of Woodrow Wilson as far back as 1913 (and probably further):
"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom (1913)
Here's a quote from J. Edgar Hoover:
The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

I can't find the one Churchill quoted but it goes along the lines of "behind the perceived government is a black government in control......"
Some of the signs are right in our faces people and have been for a very, very long time. Just look at your one dollar bill "Novus Order Seclurium" basically translates to a new world order. Lucifer's all seeing eye over the pyramid. (Which many companies use as their logo in different forms including AOL). All of our paper money is filled with obvious and hidden Masonic imagery. (Just google it and see).
It's also no coincedence that the pentagon is the inside of a pentagram. And a pentagram fits perfectly inside of another pentagram. The capitol and nearly every state capitol building is built to exact specifications of ancient pagan temples. Our own capitol is at the head of the main masonic symbol made by D.C.s street layout. There are also several other masonic symbols made by the street layout in D.C. Again, you will see this when you google the money issue. There is so much out there to be learned and realize the implications of, but every uninformed American has to start somewhere. Go research people. Research! Research! Research! Our nation's future freedom depends on informed Americans who refuse to be apathetic and complacent. Don't be a sheep!

Back
Top Bottom