Allstate Commercials

True story. quite a few years ago my late father in law had a policy with AAA in Michigan. This man NEVER had an accident or even a claim with AAA. Wife and I were at their house for weekend dinner and he went out and got the mail. Letter from the insurance, and it just said he was cancelled. He called the office and wanted to know why as he had never had any issues. They said they cancelled him because due to the law of averages he was due to have an accident. OH the things my delicate little ears heard that day.:shock::laughing::laughing: Now how cool is that.:pullhair::frustrated:

We had Geico for a very long time because no one who tried could beat their rates, even had one time an Allstate offer came in the mail saying if we cant beat your rate we'll give you a free $25 gift card .......we got a free $25 gift card :lol:

One reason likely why our Geico rate was so low was from how long we had been with them.

Then someone said check with USAA and I figured it wouldn't hurt to try, and they actually beat our previous low rate so now we are with USAA.

I heard USAA was a good outfit to go with. Our daughter is with them. Have to check them out.

Better than Liberty Mutual.

My son got a flat tire in the middle of the night so I called my insurance company to help him fix it. Why didn't the kid just change the tire?

I think changing a flat should be a part of the drivers test.

What, you think kids today can change a tire? dude, there's no app for that!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom