ok are these people crazy?

Read the history. Two sold for $705.45 each, the other 17 I assume were sold so long ago they no longer are on record.

yeah but you get free shipping and for only $129.99 more you can get a 3 year warranty. Always looking for a bargain. :laughing:

Nice detectors but for that general price range I got an F75, V3i, and E-trac, but I guess if people want to pay it..... :?:

Just like fishing...toss it out there and see if anything bites. If they do then you haven't lost anything...but my oh my...you have gained a lot!

"A fool and his money are soon parted".

Charles

Many folks when looking to purchase an item go STRAIGHT to EBay without ever doing any research. A friend who collects Pens has been buying pens at a local (Dallas TX) store and listing them on EBay for twice and three times what he paid and his sales are constant. The funny thing (odd not haha) is that the store has an online presence and sells the same pens online for the same price as a walk-in sale. When I got out of reloading I sold used equipment for more than you could buy the same, or very similar equipment new.

I believe it was PT Barnum that said: "There is one (sucker) born every minute."

In the past I've seen sellers put crazy prices on items when they run out of stock. They put in they have 15 in stock or whatever, but sell out. They raise the price so no one buys it....then lower the price back to normal when they get more in. Instead of starting a new ad. Looks like this is what is happening here...if you click on purchase history.....

his_zps6e2b01b2.jpg

Unless of course they raised it for the holidays??

Back
Top Bottom