The Green Hornet Rides again.....

jcham

Elite Member
Before I left this morning I took out the only Barber Quarter in my collection, wow what a coin. I grasped the coin in my hand and simply asked, ?Tell me where your friends live?. Today?s goal was silver, silver, and silver. I suited up choosing my cover wisely for the territory I was about to explore may be loaded with hostiles.

I fired up the Green Hornet checking all essential safety features, defense weaponry and away I went.

Once at the park I surveyed the land and everything was a go, I unleashed the DFX. I choose the standard coin program with VSO. Where were those Barbers at? I got a great signal at +14VDI 4? down, the graph was at the top the +14 didn?t even budge. Now I knew this was no Barber, but what if? In the past I had bench tested a white gold ring and this signal was about as close as they come. BANG, spotting the yellow metal right away I said to myself, ?could this be?. Once it was in my hand I had no doubts.

The rest of the hunt proved very frustrating, where was the silver. I pulled a few quarters at 5? and a couple of weaties. As my cover was holding I burned with determination but my arm was starting to give out. Wanting to fight another day and feeling a strong sence of victory I packed it up and took off in the Hornet.

Attachments

• IMGP0073-2.jpg
    IMGP0073-2.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 158
  • IMGP0070-1.jpg
    IMGP0070-1.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMGP0071.jpg
    IMGP0071.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 160
  • IMGP0075.JPG
    IMGP0075.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 154
Good story - good haul ! Wish I had a creative writing ability. Thanks for the entertainment, Steve in so az

Brother, I could feel the passion in your words. Nice story.
That's a nice earring. Too bad no silver, but you did well.

RD :cool:

Back
Top Bottom