Goals for 2007

OkieDigger

Forum Chipmunk
Forum Supporter
I'm going to start making this a yearly tradition to post my goals and read everyone else's for the new year. So here we go:

1) Find a Barber (never was able to find one last year)
2) Find a Buffalo with a date
3) Find a silver coin older than 1917 (my oldest silver found so far)
4) Find a coin older than the oldest one found last year (1882)
5) Find an 1890's Liberty Head nickel (especially one that doesn't look like someone went dancing with it on the sole of their boot)

My main goal for 2007 is to get out more. By getting out more I'm sure my other goals will be accomplished. I would like to break my oldest coin record. As it stands, my oldest is a 1839 half dime. Considering the fact Kansas was part of Indian Territory and not even a state at this time It's going to be a tough one to break but I know I can.

My other goal would be to help a new local hunter(Hottchevy396) to break into the 1800's on his coin finds.

1.To find and be able to hunt all the places that I already know of.
2.To find more good spots.
3. To acquire a second (and third ;)) detector.
4. Find a cache

Piece of cake right? :lol:

My goal is to get one of you guys or gals to give it to me... :yes: :lol: :lol:
And to get permission to hunt Lake mead, At least one of the public beaches like boulder beach or sandy cove. :yes:

My goals are to:

Find something other than pulltabs and foil

Do research on old buildings and get permission to hunt them

and to
Stop being so paranoid about hunting in public places.

My goal is to find a hoard of gold Celtic coins so i can retire and live the life of luxuary doing nothing but detecting,,,dream on sucker.My other goal is to get rid of this gout ,today my foot looks like its gone through a mangler,i cant even get my boots on to go detecting :mad:

Like bajanick, I'm setting my goal low - a silver quarter. :lol: I hope to get out more this year. I think I was only out about 20 hours in 2006, not counting time spent in my own yard. I do have some promising sites picked out.

My goal for this year is to find my first coin, relic, jewerly... :lol:
I have only been able to get out once last year with my new detector (got it just before the end of the year). I hope to get out later this week (weather permitting).

Tom

simonthesearcher said:
My goal is to find a hoard of gold Celtic coins so i can retire and live the life of luxuary doing nothing but detecting,,,dream on sucker.My other goal is to get rid of this gout ,today my foot looks like its gone through a mangler,i cant even get my boots on to go detecting :mad:
........ sorry to here that simon hope you have a fast recovery

simonthesearcher said:

If anyone can do 'er it's you. GET WELL SOON! That's an order. :D

I got WAY to many goals. :lol: But to narrow them down a touch, 1. to find a Walker half, gold and diamond ring, large cent, and the all elusive cashe :shock: ;) :lol: Simon, I sure hope your gout goes away real soon for ya bud.

My one and only metal detecting goal this year is to find my first coin dated with the number beginning in 17. Give me one of those and I'll be happy.

Back
Top Bottom