Bobcat

TNTGross

Elite Member
Was at my last lawn today and figured I would hunt it again for a bit. Found a few wheat pennies, a 50's Bobcat BSA lapel pin with the "frog" still on the back of it, and this U Shield. Looks like a plate from the front of a bicycle. If ya'll have any further info on it, feel free to let me know.

Attachments

• Bobcat BSA.jpg
    Bobcat BSA.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Very cool scout pin, don't think I have ever seen one like that posted before this.
As far as that other tag bicycle badges are usually longer and curved to fit around the front tube and the one that i found plus every other one I have ever seen is thin, has way more info on it than just one initial and they are fastened at the top and bottom only.
Still cool, though.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1445779517064.jpg
    PicsArt_1445779517064.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 264
Very cool scout pin, don't think I have ever seen one like that posted before this.
As far as that other tag bicycle badges are usually longer and curved to fit around the front tube and the one that i found plus every other one I have ever seen is thin, has way more info on it than just one initial and they are fastened at the top and bottom only.
Still cool, though.
The badge I found is curved and that is why I thought it may go to a bike, but it is not as curved as those you have. Hmmm. That does seem to take bike badge out of the running. Wonder what it was used on...

The bobcat pin was replaced with a patch in the 70s for cub scouts,,it was first introduced in the 50s I think,and was changed in the letter or lettering in the 60s? I found one this year too,they sell on eBay and places like that when I looked them up..Congrats on the cool finds

The badge I found is curved and that is why I thought it may go to a bike, but it is not as curved as those you have. Hmmm. That does seem to take bike badge out of the running. Wonder what it was used on...

I have thousands of things I have dug up that I said the same thing...
"Wonder what it was used on".

Sometimes I discover what they are and where they fit, most times it stays a mystery.
Still, we rescued them from a dirt grave and they made us think so that's something.

Back
Top Bottom