Two hours at the nearby elementary school ...

hobbes_lives

Forum Supporter
... and here's the take:

1 pencil
1 bolt
1 jet airplane
1 steel ball
1 hoop earring
1 clover charm
2 quarters
1 Chevrolet trunk lid
63 pennies
1 fake red gem
1 broken piece of something
1 piece of wire
lots of foil

I imagine some poor kid was given a pocket full of pennies for lunch money, because most of them were all within a 10 ft square area. I hope he was still able to afford lunch! :roll:

I think I'm going to have to go see a chiropractor after all of that bending. Will $1.13 get me fixed? :p

Attachments

• dscn1681_768.jpg
    dscn1681_768.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 280
Sounds like you got quite a variety there! Seems like any time i find foil its a little ball about 4 inches down lol

Those are always fun, especially when they show up as something else.

Ooh, may be a nickel! *dig dig dig pinpoint dig dig dig pinpoint dig find* Damn you to hell, foil ball!!! :lol:

Ooh, may be a nickel! *dig dig dig pinpoint dig dig dig pinpoint dig find* Damn you to hell, foil ball!!! :lol:

The worst was right after Easter. There were little balls of foil everywhere apparently one of the parks i go to had a easter egg hunt there and gave out those little chocolate easter eggs to the kids

I hear ya on the foil balls.:mad: Those and small splitshot sinkers give me fits. Nice going on the finds you made. Looks like a fun day.:yes:

... and here's the take:

1 pencil
1 bolt
1 jet airplane
1 steel ball
1 hoop earring
1 clover charm
2 quarters
1 Chevrolet trunk lid
63 pennies
1 fake red gem
1 broken piece of something
1 piece of wire
lots of foil

I imagine some poor kid was given a pocket full of pennies for lunch money, because most of them were all within a 10 ft square area. I hope he was still able to afford lunch! :roll:

I think I'm going to have to go see a chiropractor after all of that bending. Will $1.13 get me fixed? :p

Lol. I was at the local Jr. High, my back was aching and had about the same hall as you except about 10 X as many pencils.

I went back tonight for a couple of hours to practice with the 9x12 coil for the ACE 250. It's way too big for a trashy area, but I got to practice plenty of pinpointing with it. Pinpointing is much tougher than with the 6.5x9 coil.

I found $1.35; four quarters, three dimes and five pennies. I found a couple more pencils and plenty of foil also.

There were several targets that registered 8+ inches with the big coil, but I was not in the mood to do that much digging. The ground is way too compact in the area I was detecting. I hope I didn't miss something good! (Probably not at this location.)

The worst was right after Easter. There were little balls of foil everywhere apparently one of the parks i go to had a easter egg hunt there and gave out those little chocolate easter eggs to the kids
worse than that is when you find them with old melted chocolate in them and you lick your fingers to get it off.:)

Yeah, foil sounds like nickels on my machine, too. I filled my pouch this morning with foil from 3 tot lots. The grounds keeper was happy, though.:lol:

RD :cool:

Back
Top Bottom