Latest Hunt with Relic Silver(s)!! NEED HELP ID'ING!!

Buellride

Forum Supporter
Hello all, trying to get my last hunt or 2 in before I have to leave for 2 weeks for business. Hit a few locations that I haven't given much thought to and found an older church curbstrip that was a "blessing" to me.

Ended up finding a "T.B.C.=04" sterling pin, hallmarked (which I don't recognize) and cannot find anything about T.B.C. via Google. I have to assume the "04" indicates the chapter or something unique about the organization. Need some help please:D. Thus the close up pics of the front and back of the pin. Weighs in at 2.5 grams. Help Please?

The second silver find was a relatively chunky Mexican silver man's cufflink, that weighs in at 3.3 grams.

So these 2 put me at 92 silvers for the Fiscal Year, unless I find 8 silvers between now and 1 OCT, I am missing my 100 mark :roll:. Really can't complain for what I have uncovered over the year...pretty good for around here....

Rounded out the hunt with 3 Wheaties, a 1918S and the usual 1944 and 1950 models.

I will also post in "help me ID my finds" section.

Thanks for looking and HH & GL all!

Attachments

• 9_12 Silver Cufflink Front.jpg
    9_12 Silver Cufflink Front.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 229
  • 9_12 Silver Cufflink Back.jpg
    9_12 Silver Cufflink Back.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 226
  • 9_12 TBC Pin Front.jpg
    9_12 TBC Pin Front.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 258
  • 9_12 TBC Pin Back #1.jpg
    9_12 TBC Pin Back #1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 208
  • 9_12 TBC Pin Back #2.jpg
    9_12 TBC Pin Back #2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 219
Congrats on the Sterling Paul. Can't help at all with the ID's. sorry. Even if you do not make the !00 Silver goal you have had a fantastic year chasing it with some very remarkable finds. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom