A couple of bottles

joey786

Hi folks, I don't really do a lot of bottle hunting but sometimes I come across bottles (many broken) in the same hole with the metal that I've found with the detector. First whole bottles that I've ever dug, was great fun. Don't know much about them as there is no writing on them but they look much older than me lol. The one on the left took me about 20 minutes to extract, was really afraid I was going to break it.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20190101_184411.jpg
    20190101_184411.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 166
Those are nice bottles, you should go poke around and maybe you'll find some others.

I say bring home whatever you find that you like. I've been bringing home things that aren't perfect (chips, cracks etc) until I find a better one to replace it.

Those are nice bottles, you should go poke around and maybe you'll find some others.

I say bring home whatever you find that you like. I've been bringing home things that aren't perfect (chips, cracks etc) until I find a better one to replace it.

I have a few broken things, some bits of pottery and a porcelain dolls head, wish I could find where they dumped their trash, some of these sites are 150 years old. I'm guessing back then if something wasn't broken they probably saved it so there may not be lots of rubbish in one spot and now days we just throw everything out.

Back
Top Bottom