More CoRe finds, again.....

Jack Flynn

Elite Member
An old house lot that has been torn down for a while. Today I hunted the imaginary now, sidewalk entrance off the street. All that's there is the two corner markers left today. An area not bigger than a small truck. I've hunted there several times when I first got the CoRe from Keith. However I was hunting in DI2. DI3 is what I prefer now. Now the factor that tickles me to death. We have 5 or 6 of us probably around 400 man hours on this half acre lot. The area I hunted today has had a bunch of machines run over it many times. I've been hunting at 50 sensitivity just about all of my right at 50 hrs on the machine. I ran it up to 80 today and was surprised again at what I found and what I found it in and around with the small coil. This area, the sidewalk entrance has had the Deus with 9" coil, CTX with small coil, T2 with small coil, 705 with small coil, several Whites machines, a few Tesoros, don't keep up with them, G2 with small coil, and a couple others detect over it. This is trash heaven. Canslaw, screw on bottle caps, lot's of nails, more iron than imaginable. Trashier than any park I've ever been in by a long shot. I've slowed my sweep speed down to almost a ML crawl, not quite that slow and the CoRe is nailing the higher conductors. I'm tickled to say the least. I'm not gonna say how some of the dimes were positioned in the layer of bricks that was the driveway some 4-5 inches down. Use your imagination.......... Check out that silver earring..........

Great bit of storytelling, thank you for sharing!
It reminds me of a city lot where an 1880's house once stood.
I saw it before they tore it down so I knew where the front steps were.
I spent about 10 hours on it and pulled goodies every time.

After hearing your story, I will probably go back there and put in a few more hours this spring:D

Back
Top Bottom