Got out yesterday scored a GW

pan4au

Elite Member
I got out a little yesterday afternoon. The spot I wanted to hit had standing water from the recent rains so I opted to hit another spot. My first target was a wheatie.. (ended up with 11) I figured I'd turn up several silvers there. I only ended up with one.. a 1942 GW. It was starting to get dark and it was around 6" down and on edge. Pictured below the 42 is a small piece of silver from what I'm not sure. It's not marked but the weight and color indicates silver.

Attachments

• 115_1316.jpg
    115_1316.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 279
  • 115_1317.jpg
    115_1317.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 284
  • 115_1318.jpg
    115_1318.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 278
Nice! That whatzit sure looks like silver too. All those wheaties says your silver should be there too, but probably been cherry picked?
I hit most of that areas many years ago. Used be some housing projects there. They covered up a lot of junk when they tore down the builds... A LOT of junk in the ground there

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

That quarter is the fifth silver coin that I've found there this year that was on edge the other four was dimes. years ago when I search that site the old detector had a Concentric coil These DD coils today cover the ground much better and the Minelab is sweet on silver. Even with all the trash I'll still go back from time to time and should pull out a few more good finds

Back
Top Bottom