Ohio Mansfield area

basstrackerman

Elite Member
Anyone in the Mansfield area wanna get together to hunt? Share places or meet in new places.. my last partner moved away. Was nice to plan ahead for good hunts, research new places etc.

Hello

Hello, I just so happen across your post and would like to say I am from Mansfield and am just starting to get into the hobby. I’m quite a newbie but have found that I have quite the passion. I wouldn’t mind having a partner, not just for the company but for the knowledge they bring to the table.

Hello, I just so happen across your post and would like to say I am from Mansfield and am just starting to get into the hobby. I’m quite a newbie but have found that I have quite the passion. I wouldn’t mind having a partner, not just for the company but for the knowledge they bring to the table.

Here is a link that may interest you. If you would like to have a location pin placed on this map so others can find you. They're also maybe other detectorist in your area.

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=270312

This is an older post and I think basstrackerman moved south. I think in Alabama or somewhere south to get away from the snow.

Back
Top Bottom