ENDED ** New contest! ** Win a gold item! Deadline for entries is October 1!

Bagelbites

Forum Supporter
Hello fellow MDers,

As a result of overwhelming generosity on this site, I've realized it is my turn to give back. In order to be eligible for this contest, you must have been a member of this site for at least one month as of the time of this posting.

The contest: guess the closest to the date that I find my next gold item, and you win that item. Whether it's a .5 gram earring or a 60 gram chain, if you are lucky then you can win it. I will also donate to the site the current melt value of that item, up to $200 max.

ONLY ONE GUESS ALLOWED PER PERSON. ONLY ONE GUESS ALLOWED PER DATE. Please check the existing guesses before you make your guess. You will be a disqualified if you guess a date that has already been chosen. If you edit your post in any way, you are automatically disqualified.

Some background: I started MDing about 9 months ago. In that time, I've found 5 gold rings, 1 gold bracelet, 1 gold necklace, and 1 gold grill. Six of these finds came from the same park, which I have covered and probably won't hunt any more. I hunt one day per week, approx 4 hours each hunt.

Your format should include the day, month and year. This may be a long term contest...you never know. The contestant who guesses the closest date will win the item; you can go over the date (Price is Right rules do not apply). All guesses must be entered by October 1, 2017.

Good luck!

** I reserve the right to change anything, for any reason, at any time in the above information. **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom