Found a Virgin.....

pacer

Mary Pendant and Ike Dollar today. I had a little more than a hour to kill after I dropped my significant half off at her appointment. Went to a little lake on the border of Nevada and California. Searched this particular area dozens of times in the past with my CTX 3030. Made a point to take my NOX 800 to the exact spots I've hunted before. Found the Ike on edge about 3" down against a root. The Virgin Mary was about 2" down and the TID came in at 22-23. Found 13 coins total, plus the Virgin Mary Pendant. As you can see by the condition of the coins, they've been buried for quite a while.

Attachments

• V.M.  Med (F) 9-25-18.jpg
    V.M. Med (F) 9-25-18.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 237
  • V.M. Med (B) 9-25-18.jpg
    V.M. Med (B) 9-25-18.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 216
  • Ike 9-25-18.jpg
    Ike 9-25-18.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 223
  • Total for 9-25-18.jpg
    Total for 9-25-18.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 228
good pix . If you ever want to find a bunch of medallions such as that, all you have to do is go to any parochial school yard , or any retreat/convent grounds. They generously give those medallions and crosses back and forth to each other. And ... go figure, they show up en-masse at those places. Most often ... silver at best.

good pix . If you ever want to find a bunch of medallions such as that, all you have to do is go to any parochial school yard , or any retreat/convent grounds. They generously give those medallions and crosses back and forth to each other. And ... go figure, they show up en-masse at those places. Most often ... silver at best.

Thanks for the kind words. Great idea about the parochial school yards, etc.

Back
Top Bottom