Tiny Silver Ring, Then Larger Silver Ring.... Then Something Truly Remarkable!! 7 Eisenhower Dollars One Hole.

Probably a valid theory... or a kid had a stack of them, and they fell out of the pocket during the lesson!

pretty awesome, either way.

Makes me want to go around and do some of the Churches around here. I've done my own, but have felt a little "off" about doing other ward buildings.. Maybe I just need to hop over and do it!

I have very few people even question me at the churches. I'm a member too, so I can speak the lingo. If they ask me if I have permission to be there, I always point to the "Visitors Welcome" sign and then laugh and say that I'm also a full tithe payer. I show them the process and assure them I dont cause any harm.

Thanks for looking.

Hey! You found a "Member's Only" jacket zipper pull!! I had a grey Member's Only jacket in the early/mid 80s...felt like I was a rock star :lol:

Seriously though - that's a lot of Ike's!! Truly epic dig right there! With the Ike spill earlier in the year, you're pretty much officially the resident expert on Eisenhower spills now. :cool:

That's just crazy...7 in one stack! I probably would have passed it by thinking it was a crushed can:lol:

Good grief, now you've got me thinking I gotta start digging cans to avoid missing stacks of Ikes!! :lol:

Hey! You found a "Member's Only" jacket zipper pull!! I had a grey Member's Only jacket in the early/mid 80s...felt like I was a rock star :lol:

Good eye. That ain't your normal, run of the mill, zipper pull. :lol: I often put odd finds in my posts that I dont even mention in the description. I think you pointed out the Monte Carlo emblem a little while ago too. :lol:

Good eye. That ain't your normal, run of the mill, zipper pull. :lol: I often put odd finds in my posts that I dont even mention in the description. I think you pointed out the Monte Carlo emblem a little while ago too. :lol:

:lol: Yep, that was me! It's like I'm reliving my 80's youth through your finds posts lately! :laughing:

Just having a members only jacket,
didn't really make you a member of "members only"
unless you also wore Parachute pants .......:laughing::laughing:
I had a grey jacket too & grey parachute pants :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom