I have a hat

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
Inspired by Dr. Seuss
There was a head that had no hat and that was that. As heads go it was not round butt rather profound. It had sparse hair that went from ear to ear. A palate to be painted but not in green.

A hat said the digger ....not two three or four. But asking for that was way too much more. For a company or two that he had followed with great pace. Merrily took a look and spit in his face. Now loyalty and principles were in this diggers plan. His love for their machinery was imbedded in his plan. But that meant nothing in the grand schemes of the dig. So off with their logo and their brand that he no longer did speak.
28qtht3.jpg

So out went the brand name that never will be spoke to a grand old lady that will give them a poke!
jayk4x.jpg

It's just a hat that sits upon a head. But the green lean machine said loyalty is dead.
After 45 years dancing to their tune hope relieve is coming mighty soon. An add did the Bluenoser get...a at ten dollars a head. For a hat that he has supported really is dead.

Going not far, but how is that wandering where to find a hat. $4 later much quicker than soon his head was surrounded by a camo hat with two that will do. Two that will do was a Canuck hat that really said much more than that.
29njayc.jpg

So iffen you are mean you will swing the green .....but his bouy is serine and proudly adorns his hat, covers the brand that
r7ugix.jpg

must not be spoken...digging his fill of colonial tokens is not but a notion. How cheap can one be after 7 machines and 45 years as led this digger to not much desire for the green has deserted, under minded the follower of the that brand kind.
r7ugix.jpg

They want your money and some times their your honey but brand loyalty is in the tube an wez not talking the subway!
29njayc.jpg

Double exposure I'm sure that you have seen..an At Pro that is quit the machine. Has seen service but not in the field. Lord love a duck its back from the factory. Thinking this time I'll buy the factory...I best must ensure that it comes back working and all is galore. But the hat with no hat it still abounds is Garrett so thoughtless ..they must how this sounds. I said he word that never should be spoken but this post is otoken for they want you buck but in all reality they don't give firetruck.
263907t.jpg

A gift is on the way I know that this is true
I like the one from Canada
but not the one that scares me.
Thanks for the stories
KS Stick.

He's a Cat Without a Hat!
In French, Chat sans Chapeau!
In Newfie Hes a noggin naked Noser driving in NoGo!

Oh me oh my oh me oh my! What an opportunity Garrett let pass by!

For want of a Hat, a Customer was lost! For want of a Customer, a sale was lost! For want of a sale, a company was lost! All for the want of a damned old Hat!

Hop, Hop Hop! i am a NOX! All I like to do is Hop! I hop to former G-men swingers, I hop to Tesoro TeeBoy Pingers!

I hop to Whiteys and Fisher swishers, I hop to gain ALL the other Dirt fishers!

Why do I like to Hop Hop Hop? I do not know, Wheres my damned free hat? :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom