10/5/12 on the way home

Redd

Elite Member
My job takes me to the farthest reaches of Kansas so of course I haul out the etrac whenever the opportunity presents itself. Early attempts in the week yielded only clad, but on the way back home I stopped at a little park in Macpherson Ks. and found these sweet coins. This brings my total to 66 silver coins for the year.

Attachments

• 001a.jpg
    001a.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 294
  • 003a.jpg
    003a.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 292
  • 004a.jpg
    004a.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 293
  • 005a.jpg
    005a.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 291
  • 006a.jpg
    006a.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 291
I guess that this will be the last time I search this park as I've just discovered that metal detectors are not allowed in McPherson parks.
I'd heard rumor of this before but had found nothing to corroborate it till today.

I guess that this will be the last time I search this park as I've just discovered that metal detectors are not allowed in McPherson parks.
I'd heard rumor of this before but had found nothing to corroborate it till today.

I was told that about thirty years ago. They are supposed to have a large park that has been untouched all these years.

Ill-gotten gain is the devil,s workshop...............................

Ahhh...you had a nice little run there....I work up there and just wish I could hit those 2 parks!!...:no:

Back
Top Bottom