Rings and a Walking Liberty

58Nickels

Forum Supporter
I had a great day finding three rings at a local softball field all within 50 ft of each other. The silver is .925, the gold turquoise and coral had been in the ground awhile, and the aqua marine turned out to be glass. They cleaned up nice.

The next group is of a HS soccer championship ring found at a soccer field and a brass kids ring with a red glass bead set in the center found at an old school playground.

The last group shows what I believe to be a tungsten band found at a dog park in Las Vegas while visiting my son and a walking liberty found at a neighbor's bungalow.

Happy hunting!

Attachments

• IMG_1837.jpg
    IMG_1837.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_1838.jpg
    IMG_1838.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_1839.jpg
    IMG_1839.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 293
Nice Standing Liberty Quarter. The jewelry is als some great finds. Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice rings! I haven't found a good one yet this year. That quarter is a Standing Liberty, not a Walker. An even better find IMHO. I've only ever found two of them and only one had a readable date. Congrats!

Nice finds! Especially the walker!

I had to laugh about the tungsten/? ring...I've found one or two of those oddball metal rings that weren't stamped with anything. Had to wonder if they're actually rings or if I found a plumbing ferrule or something.

Really cool finds. Love that SLQ. Some of my most interesting finds have been from softball fields. One time, where the LF player would be, I found 11 dimes. WTH?

Anyway, nice work!

Great Job

I had a great day finding three rings at a local softball field all within 50 ft of each other. The silver is .925, the gold turquoise and coral had been in the ground awhile, and the aqua marine turned out to be glass. They cleaned up nice.

The next group is of a HS soccer championship ring found at a soccer field and a brass kids ring with a red glass bead set in the center found at an old school playground.

The last group shows what I believe to be a tungsten band found at a dog park in Las Vegas while visiting my son and a walking liberty found at a neighbor's bungalow.

Happy hunting!

Very nice
Happy Treasure Hunting
dennis

Back
Top Bottom