veox 1 anyone have one??

oldbenny

just got one of these seen ok so far cuts out 99percent of iron and good on dry ground anyone have one of these in the states ...:?: if so how do you find it

Yep. a nokta velox 1 from turkey good reviews on line but as of yet not much better than the AT-PRO only cutting out the iron a bit better anyone use one in the states at all

I've never used one, but if you were asking where to find one in your first post well kellyco carries them

Yep. a nokta velox 1 from turkey good reviews on line but as of yet not much better than the AT-PRO only cutting out the iron a bit better anyone use one in the states at all

Havent used the Nokta Velox 1 but I have used the very similar Makro CF77 in NZ & I can assure you that its deeper than the AT Pro - from memory (need upgrade) one of the brothers from Nokta went out and started Makro
http://www.makrodetector.com/cf77-define-dedektorumuz.html

Please oldbenny keep us posted on your experiences with the Nokta as its always good to hear about the lesser known brands;)

Yes ok . so far had not a good experience one coil faulty after two weeks replaced by them ..so far had two days detecting as I said very good on iron cuts it out but not enough finds to say how good it is yet will keep you posted

ongoing sarga of my velox 1

well yet again another fault it would appear that the control box has an fault now contacted nokta they are sending me another control box not good so far new coil now a new control box a whole new machine .. lets hope I get sometime to detect this month cannot fault there customer service they are fast and good at communication lets hope I don't have cause to contact them again for years

velox one

Does it run chattery,i heard it beeps on everything I was going to replace my Nautilus with the velox but i have better wait until i hear more AMERICAN reviews.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom