New to detecting.

At pros are not meant for salt water beaches to really do well you have to get a multi frequency detector for the salt water. You can do the dry sand without a problem but the wet sand will give you problems.

try pro mode on salt water beaches it makes the falsing much quieter also swing a little slower keeping the coil flat you will figure it out. i only hunt salt water beaches i keep a cz21 and an infinium in my van at all times but i usually grab my beat to hell at pro

try pro mode on salt water beaches it makes the falsing much quieter also swing a little slower keeping the coil flat you will figure it out. i only hunt salt water beaches i keep a cz21 and an infinium in my van at all times but i usually grab my beat to hell at pro

Holy CR@P! Look who posted #28! D@mn ShaneD, this must be pretty impotent to get The Lama posting to a thread. Take this advice seriously! :cool:

R5

well raider since i missed your latest monterey trip i have plenty off time to post

well raider since i missed your latest monterey trip i have plenty off time to post

And 5/22/16...
So Raider 5 invites me to go on his expedition down to monterey i love going on his missions , he drives i crank led zep spill coffee in his car always fun for me unfortunatly for me i already commited to go on a mt bike ride with the legendary darth finger which was fine except for the fact that while raider was plundering all that monterey gold and silver i crashed on a 35 mph downhill and cartwheeled into the worlds largest poison oak patch tacoed my front wheel broe my chain and pretty much had to push my bike 3 miles back to the truck while poison oak juices trickled down my body

The Lama... always the bridesmaid! :laughing:

I have a strange sense of foreboding...

R5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom