Beach Metal Detector Training

What a Great Idea! You would think the Mfgs would do this right at the factory! They could charge a premium then, for Factory 'Gold Trained, or Silver Trained' rigs!

I think my initial machine had Clad Training? Its still a baby though, only 7yrs old but it gobbles up clad like applesauce! It ignores Silver and Gold like they are mashed peas or beets, and whines and chatters in the trash when its nap time....Its still wearing a plastic training diaper even! You know what happens when you feed a baby too much applesauce! :laughing:
Mud

Attachments

• bag coil.jpg
    bag coil.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 421
That's an interesting water-proofing technique you got going on the coil there Mud! :lol:

What a Great Idea! You would think the Mfgs would do this right at the factory! They could charge a premium then, for Factory 'Gold Trained, or Silver Trained' rigs!

I think my initial machine had Clad Training? Its still a baby though, only 7yrs old but it gobbles up clad like applesauce! It ignores Silver and Gold like they are mashed peas or beets, and whines and chatters in the trash when its nap time....Its still wearing a plastic training diaper even! You know what happens when you feed a baby too much applesauce! :laughing:
Mud

I don't know how you come up with this stuff Mud but I love it. However I think the main manufacturers already charge a premium. Don't give them any more ideas!!

I don't know how you come up with this stuff Mud but I love it. However I think the main manufacturers already charge a premium. Don't give them any more ideas!!

I dont know Dee...Sure the high end Mfgs make all sorts of claims on how great their 'baby gold finders' are right out of the box, but just like kids, they need a lot of hands on training, even then, some turn out better than others...I'd pay this guy to at least go through a 'detector nursery' and pick me out a good one that exhibited some basic potential...like any good dog breeder would do...even if it was a Tesoro!

Theres a lot of rig owners out there that have never found ANY gold! Even though they use the same rigs we do! To blame it all on 'bad parenting' is just plain cruel.....Has to have something to do with neonatal or prebirth inputs right from the factory? I'm not a doctor, but consider myself an experienced gynecologist of sorts...

Ive got two detectors and two kids...Looking back, One set has cost me easily 500k, heartbreak and all sorts of trouble! The other set buys me beer without complaint and has never wrecked my car!......I favor the ones that buy me beer and that I can shut down easily...Yeah, I'm a buyer of what this guy is selling! Who wants to stay up all night burping a colicky Minelab and teaching it how to hunt??

Holy balz! For the expense and noise involved, A guy might as well just get season tickets to the Chicago symphony! This guy is on to something I tell you!:laughing:
Mud

scuba, you got WAY too much time on your hands, ever since your barney-fife run-in ended. :laughing:

I dont know Dee...Sure the high end Mfgs make all sorts of claims on how great their 'baby gold finders' are right out of the box, but just like kids, they need a lot of hands on training, even then, some turn out better than others...I'd pay this guy to at least go through a 'detector nursery' and pick me out a good one that exhibited some basic potential...like any good dog breeder would do...even if it was a Tesoro!

Theres a lot of rig owners out there that have never found ANY gold! Even though they use the same rigs we do! To blame it all on 'bad parenting' is just plain cruel.....Has to have something to do with neonatal or prebirth inputs right from the factory? I'm not a doctor, but consider myself an experienced gynecologist of sorts...Ive got two detectors and two kids...Looking back, One set has cost me easily 500k, heartbreak and all sorts of trouble! The other set buys me beer without complaint and has never wrecked my car!......I favor the ones that buy me beer and that I can shut down easily...Yeah, I'm a buyer of what this guy is selling! Who wants to stay up all night burping a colicky Minelab and teaching it how to hunt??

Holy balz! For the expense and noise involved, A guy might as well just get season tickets to the Chicago symphony! This guy is on to something I tell you!:laughing:
Mud

I'm seriously tempted to put that quote in my signature :laughing:

he must be a tweaker for sure
he needs the cash for more meth..
wonder if i trade him a 2 oz bag of comet cleaner ????:laughing:

Scuba

Blue 800, Blue 1000, Surf PI Df, 2 CTX3030s, and a GT, thanks for your concern bro., but i think i will be just fine, happy hunting, PS Swinglow & Craig said they are waiting for you at Cape Cod, ready to dive bro., are you on the plane yet ??????????? :?::lol:

I have been trying and trying to train my detector. Been showing it all kinds of pretty things and it just ignores me. I pamper it, give it a nice bath after every use and all it wants to find is Zinclons. It just loves to make me dig down 12 inches in that hard packed sand/shell just to dig a zinc penny. I frequently take it to the beach and during the summer I show it all those petty ladies and still it ignores my requests for Gold, Platinum and silver. I think that it may be faulty.

It has only found one platinum ring and it thought that it was a nickel.

I have been trying and trying to train my detector. Been showing it all kinds of pretty things and it just ignores me. I pamper it, give it a nice bath after every use and all it wants to find is Zinclons. It just loves to make me dig down 12 inches in that hard packed sand/shell just to dig a zinc penny. I frequently take it to the beach and during the summer I show it all those petty ladies and still it ignores my requests for Gold, Platinum and silver. I think that it may be faulty.

It has only found one platinum ring and it thought that it was a nickel.

You should try his course. He states if you don't get satasfactory results You can send it back and he will put it through his three step Bad Detector Course, absolutely free!!

Not to worry. In May I will be back underwater away from computers and I just might find another gold ring or two!!

LOL you are right though. This snow and cold gives me more time than I want to sit here.

perfect time to study for old spots near your hunting grounds... old photos, news stories, photos on eBay, etc.. When I'm in the cave on the mountain I'm always planning sites and tinkering with equipment.
It's surprising what a simple yahoo search will bring up once the key words are inputed correctly...
don't need to tell you, you've been at it much longer than me :yes:

perfect time to study for old spots near your hunting grounds... old photos, news stories, photos on eBay, etc.. When I'm in the cave on the mountain I'm always planning sites and tinkering with equipment.
It's surprising what a simple yahoo search will bring up once the key words are inputed correctly...
don't need to tell you, you've been at it much longer than me :yes:

Well truthfully I don't think I need another hunting ground this year. I found over 360 pieces of silver and 50 pieces of gold in the one I hunted last year. I am guessing I hit a quarter of it. I also am positive I haven't found two areas in it that I believe will blow my totals out of the water for last year. Two huge slides went out into this place. It opened in 1909 and closed in 1963. All but a couple of coins have been silver or V and buffalo nickels or wheat cents. In all those years the beach house could handle over 6 thousand people a day.

I believe besides being on my boat and hitting some of my spots in the big lakes I will be concentrating on this spot the whole summer.

I got my compadre packed up and ready to go. Also included a money order for $99.95 .............Oh no! I'm bummed! Today's a fed holiday...won't go out until tomorrow...I can't wait that long...I'm having an anxiety attack:tinfoilhat:

Back
Top Bottom