• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My Wife hates it, I think it's hilarious!

metalwrkr

My Wife says my artistic metal work is frequently misplaced. My "Bear in the Woods" (dare I call it Sculpture?) has been banished to deer and elk camp! Oh well, at least it is functional!

Attachments

• bearinthewoods2.jpg
    bearinthewoods2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 333
That is GREAT I love it. Make 1000 of them sell them to campgrounds and state parks. After you sell a bunch take her to Hawaii, she might change her mind then. :lol: Cabelas sell stuff like that, so take a chance and call them.

Last edited:
I LOVE it! Outstanding! Put a little bunny rabbit over under the other tree that the bear is heading for....Like the joke about what the bear said to the rabbit!
..."Do you have a problem with poop sticking to your fur?" :laughing:

I LOVE it! Outstanding! Put a little bunny rabbit over under the other tree that the bear is heading for....Like the joke about what the bear said to the rabbit!
..."Do you have a problem with poop sticking to your fur?" :laughing:

That’s right Mud,, there’s always a need for a non stick rabbit when we’re out stomping thru the woods.

I could see one of those in every cabin in Gatlinburg the next time I go down there. You could make a killing on those if you put in the time and effort.

She finally admitted that it is pretty funny

Just not in our bathrooms! Mud I have heard that joke but if I added a bunny, I'd have to explain THAT to her!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom