anyone local to South Boston/Dorchester

Tajue17

this is just a social maybe one time thing but seeing if anyone is interested In hitting a spot near Southie where I've done OK,,,,,a Buffalo Nickle was the oldest I found with clad back to the 70's,,

Its more of a Rec spot though to just get out but plenty of room for two people..... I'd stop here on the way home from work from Cambridge so It would be an Afternoon.

if anyone checks this out I already have someone meeting up for this saturday post up if your interested in a future one.

Looking for M.D. Buddy in Boston

Hi,

I usually go there on the weekends(South Boston beach) and would like someone to go detecting, and BEFORE he digs up his find, I would like to scan it with my two units. I'm field testing them and Ive reached a stage where I need now actual buried relics to determine sound signal vs. mass. Both units are UXOD/EOD machines and want to see how they perform in comparison to both VLF and PI units. If you are interested let me know. Moreover, a friend of mine gies hunting in the south shore & stumbles in old stone fences. Stone fenses signify old homesteads, and I'm interested to find the foundations. He usually heads out in the late fall. That's why I want to conduct testing ASAP!

Thanks,
K.

the spot I'm talking about is not South Boston Beach,, the south shore is littered with stone walls which I think was more for farming than homesteads but they do lead to cellar holes sometimes.

you may already do this but you should make a treasure garden and bury everything you have laying around,, bury some stuff with nails with nails on top maybe some old jewelry and use that as your test area,,,,,,or course there's real world stuff when your out detecting too

Old fort field n Sturbridge village , ma. Just to let u know I am on a good path. Hmu. Who all wanna link up n strike it rich . Not all for the money but, the passion n meeting good people

Back
Top Bottom