A few days late~Sunday's finds

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, got out Sunday night to our ghetto park. Didn't produce nearly as much as I'd hoped, but found some nice deep coins. The 2 center is a 1870 and my 5th fty. The three injuns were all in the same hole. Found another one in the dirt after I snapped the pics. Gonna have to migrate soon, nobody is putting old coins in the ground anymore that's for sure. I'll bet there's plenty left there but these are the goods after 6 hours! That is deserving of at least one silver anywhere :laughing: thanks for looking everyone and happy hunting!

Attachments

• IMG_4961.jpg
    IMG_4961.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_4962.jpg
    IMG_4962.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_4964.jpg
    IMG_4964.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_4965.jpg
    IMG_4965.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 237
Great hunt. I still don't have a two center.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Even without a Silver Jeff your hunt was a great success. 2 Center's are not common digs and anytime you come home with old history you come home with pride. I'll bet the site still holds more. Congrats! Jack

Nice finds. Congratulations.

The struggle is real... nice finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicely done.

Nice Cellr! Man, you just keep pulling them up. :clapping:

Still a good hunt, even without the silver...congrats on the 2 center, Indians and wheats!

Great hunt. I still don't have a two center.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, 3 indians and a 2 center congrats! Even though you didn't get silver, you still got some nice coins.

That would be a good day even without the 2 center..... Very nice!!!

Even without a Silver Jeff your hunt was a great success. 2 Center's are not common digs and anytime you come home with old history you come home with pride. I'll bet the site still holds more. Congrats! Jack

Good finds. I've only dug one two cent piece and the darned thing was holed:mad:

Nice digs Jeff, Congrats on the 2 center, Injuns, and wheats!
Thanks everyone! Haven't been able to hunt since Sunday, really getting the itch. Between my sons first birthday on the 8th, my Jack & Jill (not you trapper :laughing:) party the week after, and my daughters pool party the following week, time is VERY scarce. Plus been battling a sore throat for a week or so. Then there's my big day on September 8th. Very busy time for me, but I'm sure you guys will be hearing from me from time to time. I really appreciate the comments everyone, happy hunting out there!

Back
Top Bottom